+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Salamol
  • 1 Post By Dorpen
  • 2 Post By Cyliena
  • 1 Post By Kayote

Thread: Trion: Would you like to make more money?

Default Trion: Would you like to make more money?

Would you? Sure! We all would and I'm sure you guys do too. Now, here's all you have to do:

Put in a weapon skin/wardrobe system and make the item required to do the transformation only available on a cash shop. Sell packs of 5 for 5 dollars.

Count your money all the way to the bank.
    Last edited by Laeris; 12-13-2012 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laeris View Post
    Would you? Sure! We all would and I'm sure you guys do too. Now, here's all you have to do:

Put in a weapon skin/wardrobe system and make the item required to do the transformation only available on a cash shop. Sell packs of 5 for 5 dollars.

Count your money all the way to the bank.
    Please don't do this! I have GW2 for that kind of thing... I like what I have in Rift to be attainable in Rift! I would be pretty pissed if I'd wasted some 25 bank slots on cool looking weapon skins for the past 18 months hoping that they'd add a weapon wardrobe... only to find out I'd have to pay RL monehs!

Meh if this kind of simple idea's would need to be told to Trion. Not that they will do it though, we dont want it and they dont want it.... simple
    Sotiria, GM of Fade Legion.. Founder of Covenant(Argent)
    pew pew rogue
    4/4, 2/4, 1/5

Shadowlander

Weapon skinning? Yes please. Cash shop items in a game with a monthly subscription fee? No thank you! (and imo going f2p would be an equally big mistake)
    Not having fun? Someone telling you to L2P? Perhaps give this a read? (Courtesy of Seebs)

Quote Originally Posted by Xycat View Post
    Weapon skinning? Yes please. Cash shop items in a game with a monthly subscription fee? No thank you! (and imo going f2p would be an equally big mistake)
    Fully agreed. Only things that should cost real currencies in this game are the expansions, subscriptions and then maybe things like name or race changes.

Keep game features away from real monies

I'd just be happy with a weapon slot on my wardrobe tabs.

You should try SWTOR OP ... EA lives off of customers like you who love to get screwed by them so much they happily throw more money at them the harder they ram them. Then beg them for more.
    Last edited by Kayote; 12-13-2012 at 06:05 AM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kayote View Post
    You should try SWTOR OP ... EA lives off of customers like you who love to get screwed by them so much they happily throw more money at them the harder they ram them. Then beg them for more.
    ^^ This.

Casualist Jerks
    ET/CT Zone Guild
    Server: Threesprings
    http://www.casualistjerks.com

Ascendant

trion, just open up a kickstarter campaign, im sure there are THOUSANDS of player just wanting to give you money, but right now cant, cause they already bought ANYTHING you offer ^^ (like me).

+ Reply to Thread