+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gery

Thread: Raid Boss Practice Dummy

RIFT Guide Writer

Default Raid Boss Practice Dummy

It would be more useful if it wasn't immune to damage and had more than 1 maximum health.

Also could we please have the raid buff/debuff dummies from beta back in some form? Those things were great and much better for parsing and testing stuff in the kind of environment that they generally get used in.

Signed. Need Raid dummies that can be used for actual testing. Expert dummy is nice, but the lower resists and armor can skew parses.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

I didn't know that TB even had dummies. Where are they?

RIFT Guide Writer

These dummies:
    * Several Dimension-place-able Training Dummies are now available! See Norn Titanun in Meridian, Olaf Bladstrom in Sanctum, or Metra Kaprico in Tempest Bay.

The raid boss dummy has 1 health and I guess it's set to never go below 1 health so it never takes damage. The expert boss dummy seems to work, I didn't try the others.

+ Reply to Thread