+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kraelith

Thread: Guild Logos.

Default Guild Logos.

I would like to see the guild Banners and Capes to have the ability to have a logo and coloring made to the guild. Also maybe having these applied to Guild dimension items as a Guild Banner that hangs on the walls and such.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Kraelith View Post
    I would like to see the guild Banners and Capes to have the ability to have a logo and coloring made to the guild. Also maybe having these applied to Guild dimension items as a Guild Banner that hangs on the walls and such.
    I agree, in part; I would not like to see something like this implemented similarly to how it is in some other games, with a list of pre-made graphics/logos (simple and limiting solutions like that does not usually appeal to me), but if they were to let people design their own logos, within the capabilities of some in-game or web based editor, then that would be great! Perhaps thrown in a number of pre-made templates for the slackers or the 'artistically challenged'?
    Not having fun? Someone telling you to L2P? Perhaps give this a read? (Courtesy of Seebs)

+ Reply to Thread