+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Samfortal
  • 1 Post By Xycat
  • 1 Post By Samfortal

Thread: Things i do like to do but i cant and I want more fun.

Default Things i do like to do but i cant and I want more fun.

Hi, frist all, I do love Rift. This is only somethings I am really missing these days.

1) Daily pvp quests in open world: they were very funny and they not exist anymore.
    2) Do greenscale, river of souls like when they were hard. They still exist, but like in wow, they was droped like a trash. I never agree with this idea to leave old stuff behind. Why all old raid 10 and raid 20 should thrown away? They were a nice and they bring me good memories of Rift. These new raids not bring me any memory, but only fear to not reach 10k dps because my guild can kick me if my dos is low.
    Another thing is my guild cant do the new raid 10 or raid 20. But im sure if we could do the old raids and even getting 1/4 of normal raid rewards, we'd be doing every week.
    3) Kill big bosses in open world that everyone wanna kill because of some drop, like mobs with 2 hours respaw huauhaha. Funny competition.
    4) Tank with my mage. Who was the stupid person who said that mages can not tank? Do we need to wait to wow to make a "revolution" and letting the mage to tank? pandas and cats can tank, but mage dont. uhum ok! We just need more mitigation and some agroo skills that can comes from the weak stormcaller or archon soul.
    5) Do pvp in my house and rank up my house in a some pvp rank. I not talking about duel, im talking about pvp with unknow people to gain prestige, something and notoriety.
    6) Use a look for raid feature.
    7) Come back to some npc to improve some skill (i know this sounds crazy, but a new system to improve ascended skills could work nice)
    8) Do more pvp in open world. My server is pve and i cant hold pvp server's pressure, but until patch 1.11, there was a lot of pvp im my pve server. They simply run away, mainly because dailies.
    9) Conquests, but a nice conquest, not this bad done thing called stillmor.
    10) Use a mount like a tricycle with wings that can fly for 30 secons, but not real fly, just stay off the ground. I want more funny stuff.
    11) Why i only can do one randon per day? after that, the button is hidden. Who loves pvp, can do it all day. Who loves rifts, IA, leveling, craft, etc, can do it all day, but who loves do dungeuns cant. Did you get? that is my case.

Ty for read it and for some feedback. English is not my native language, so sorry.

I love this game and i care, always doing suggestions.
    Rift 2.6's - Things I miss a lot in Rift: 1. No lock raids or boss, only lock drops and tokens. 2. I want a button to visit to other servers more easily. 3. Too low FPS yet. Fix Rift Client please. 4. Fair PVP, too much unbalance and crap healing war.
    - Thinks i like most right now: 1. Hailol Footholds 2. Flexible builds 3. Mage tanking comming .

Shadowlander

Well, I do not pvp so I can not comment on that, but for some of the other things:

Quote Originally Posted by Samfortal View Post
    2) Do greenscale, river of souls like when they were hard. They still exist, but like in wow, they was droped like a trash. I never agree with this idea to leave old stuff behind.
    I would also love to see the old chronicles updated, perhaps so that they scaled with player level?

4) Tank with my mage. Who was the stupid person who said that mages can not tank? Do we need to wait to wow to make a "revolution" and letting the mage to tank? pandas and cats can tank, but mage dont. uhum ok! We just need more mitigation and some agroo skills that can comes from the weak stormcaller or archon soul.
    This is not WoW (thank goodness), so I will not comment here on how I would personally have wanted things to be in that game, but in this one I do believe that they might at some point add a tanking soul to the mage class; It could be pretty cool, and they do seem to be moving in that general direction; All roles for all classes. (Btw, you are calling the stormcaller and archon souls weak? Preposterous!)

6) Use a look for raid feature.
    The lack of such a feature does not bother me in the least; I am not against it but I doubt I would ever use it (raid pugs... the horror).

7) Come back to some npc to improve some skill (i know this sounds crazy, but a new system to improve ascended skills could work nice)
    Not quite sure what you mean, but if you are referring to their removal of skill training I am personally a little split in my opinion on that; On the one hand I do not really mind being rid of the 'plat-sink', but on the other I do kind of miss the 'feeling' (I guess you could call it) of training skills. I guess it helped a little to 'mark' level-ups as something special and noteworthy.

10) Use a mount like a tricycle with wings that can fly for 30 secons, but not real fly, just stay off the ground. I want more funny stuff.
    I am personally entierly against free-flying in Rift, but something like what you described could possibly be interesting. Perhaps in some way similar to what was suggested in this thread?
    Not having fun? Someone telling you to L2P? Perhaps give this a read? (Courtesy of Seebs)

Xycat, ty for your feedback.

I think stormcaller have hard rotations and have horrible survivability, both pvp and pve, so it could be a good choice to proc with a tank soul too.

Thanks for agree with mainly of my missing things. In my opinion, SL have more things to do, but significantly less funny things to do.
    Rift 2.6's - Things I miss a lot in Rift: 1. No lock raids or boss, only lock drops and tokens. 2. I want a button to visit to other servers more easily. 3. Too low FPS yet. Fix Rift Client please. 4. Fair PVP, too much unbalance and crap healing war.
    - Thinks i like most right now: 1. Hailol Footholds 2. Flexible builds 3. Mage tanking comming .

+ Reply to Thread