+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By Ailene
  • 1 Post By Ailene
  • 1 Post By Azchire
  • 1 Post By Woftam

Thread: Account wide crafting bank

Default Account wide crafting bank

With the different tradeskill needing a lot of the same mats, it would be nice if we could have a bank for crafting mats and augments (and whatever else you might need for crafting) that all our characters had access to. A separate npc next to the other bankers, where we can put all our mats in and all our characters can access it and craft using mats from it.

Shadowlander

Very cool idea!
    Yes please!

This goes along with account banking all together. This would be nice if they added say. Four Slots added for account access. or if future self bank expansion have the account expansion = half the character slots to add.

I am all for an account wide bank that your characters can utilize [on the same shard.] Although I wouldn't want it to have the same issues as guild banks where you have to empty it entirely in order to transfer. I don't even know why they can't find a resolution for guild bank transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    I am all for an account wide bank that your characters can utilize [on the same shard.] Although I wouldn't want it to have the same issues as guild banks where you have to empty it entirely in order to transfer. I don't even know why they can't find a resolution for guild bank transfers.
    Yes I forgot to add on same shard. And regarding the guild bank issue, I have to agree that was giving some pain when we transferred. Had to spread our things in there over several characters to be able to store it all.

And as mentioned here, I wouldn't mind shared bank slots in general, but crafting mats is the biggest struggle I have now, having to log back and forth between characters to find the right mats, be it for real items or daily quests.

This would do alot to help with Rift's lame and dated inventory system

Indeed, an account wide crafting bank would be great especially with all the new crafting mats added with SL.

A general account wide bank would be great also for trading between characters and doesn’t need to be particularly large; 10-20 slots would be fine.

I agree with this suggestion. It works extremely well on guild wars, having a crafting collection, and i would love to see it in rift. No cutting down of bank slots though, always need more of those lol
    Harrier the Corgimancer

I am, and have always been, all for any account-wide storage. There is opportunity with the Banker (shared bag and wardrobe) and Dimensions (shared storage chests). It's crazy, having to log in and out of characters while trying to craft something. The game degrades everytime we do this, so are paying in time, hassle, and game quality.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Plane Walker

Great idea.

This would eliminate a lot of "Guild of One" style guilds that exist soley to store crafting mats.

+ Reply to Thread