+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Race change please Trion!

Default Race change please Trion!

Hi

I have been wanting a race change option in RIFT for some time now, I would pay any amount of plat ( aslong as it isnt stupid like 250+ ) or real money. I really want this because i am forever using the Mathosian Illusion item because i just like them so much better, but what i hate about the illusion is that you cannot mount and when you use a port or teleport somewhere you have to re-apply the item!

I know for a fact there would be alot of people that would like this in-game because its a nice thing to have and it would make the people that want it happy, no point in faction change now since they both can do everything together anyways. I know ALOT of people that would love to have this also and i really don't see why people wouldn't want it as it dosent change anything ingame?

Please Trion add it please!!!

Yeolon / Spore / Zeqar
    Icewatch

A nice thing i found is this on another post i posted long ago! I know im posting it again but i really want it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StigtriX View Post
    I support this idea!

I became more and more dissatisfied with my character as I played. I rally want a character re-customization. If it becomes a reality, I think it would be wise to set the price below the competition.

-------------------------------------------WoW price------------Suggested Rift price
    Name change---------------------------------8--------------------------------2
    Character re-customization-----------15--------------------------------4
    Race change---------------------------------20--------------------------------4
    Faction change-----------------------------25--------------------------------4

They're already charging a monthly fee, so the prices of Blizzard are outrageous, especially now when most of the services are automated.
    Now, i would be happy paying 10 for each of the services individually because i only want race change really! :P

How could you not want this Trion? Its extra income!!! ;)

Trion ppllleaseeeeeeeeee (BEGGAR MUCH!?)
    Last edited by Yeolon; 12-08-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Shadowlander

I'm not personally in the need of such a service, but at the same time I'm certainly not against it, especially not if it would make others happy. And it does not sound like the kind of thing that would take a lot of development work, but of course I could be wrong as I'm certainly no expert. Hope you get your wish
    Not having fun? Someone telling you to L2P? Perhaps give this a read? (Courtesy of Seebs)

Default Thanks!

Thank you, i dont see how this could affect anyone who dosent like it and for those that want it, it would be loved dearly.

People who view this thread please give your thoughts so Trion get an overview of the playerbase and if they want this or dont want it and reasons for and against.

Thanks all,

Zeqar - Icewatch EU - Anima Praetoria
    Arghhh - Cleric - Healer - < Unity CH II > - Gelidra EU
    Rageqq - Mage - Healer - < Unity CH II > - Gelidra EU

Zalman Z11 Plus CASE - i7 Quad Core Processor 3770 - 16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS - 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 670

Shadowlander

Dude, no offense, but there are so many threads about this topic, it's not even funny anymore.

I'm surprised it hasn't come out yet =/
    http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6849/senokasigzl1.jpg
    Senoko - R50 Rogue, Greybriar - Guardian
    Subscribe/Watch my vids! - http://www.youtube.com/user/iTzSenoko
    Check out my livestream! http://www.twitch.tv/Senoko
    Latest PvP video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_AV7xpAFSg

Rift Disciple

I would love a race change! With these super-fast mounts I keep killing myself with falling damage. Its awful, the world of storm legion is certainly more terrifying than the mobs!
    I'm unsure why Dwarves got the best racial ability in the game, but I'm in serious need of it right now for my main.

Default Thanks!

Thankyou guys for all the Feedback, please keep it coming in so Trion can see both sides of the argument to race change, GOOD or BAD? YOU decide!

Zalman Z11 Plus CASE - i7 Quad Core Processor 3770 - 16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS - 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 670

Honestly i dont see why this hasn't been out earlier as well. Last patch was kinda a dump compared to other in terms of features, a recycled world event and a new raid which i great but not alot to keep at it with the game. race change wouldn't really be an issue with game how it is now but faction ohhh yes it could have problems. So just the ability to chose any of the 6 races on toon creation and change it for a plat fee in game be realllly nice.
    Dont get upset with me if i seem kinda dodgy.. im a rogue tank.

I believe this idea is fantastic. Even though some may not need the option to race change, it would be wonderful if it was there as a "back up" just in case. Great post.

+1
    Ozziy - Mage - Defiant
    Demitrii - Cleric - Defiant

I'm not in Azeroth anymore.
    - sigh of relief -

Shadowlander

I would be very much in favor of a quick painless race change. Had hoped it had been implemented by now.

Default I know?!

Quote Originally Posted by CausticFog View Post
    Dude, no offense, but there are so many threads about this topic, it's not even funny anymore.

I know but you dont have to read them all if you already know what they are going to say? ;)

Thanks for all the comments guys, much appreciated, would be nice if we got more opinions on the matter, please do keep them coming in!

The more the merrier!

I would love to see this and wouldn't mind paying for it. I have been here since the beginning and while I was happy making my mains male bami and female kelari I secretly long to be a dwarf... I just love the dance animations. I know it would be kind of difficult with the original faction mounts and faction armor sets but if it happened it would really make my day!

i want it too!

wtb a dev reply to here!!!

Anyone know or remember a developer ever commenting on this topic? Would like to hear what they think about this or reasons why it hasn't been added already...

I'd love for this to be added as well.

I have been asking for it for some time now through the in-game feedback button & I am surprised we haven't had some sort of response on it yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast