+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing recipe for dimensional craft?

Default Missing recipe for dimensional craft?

I found a recipe for a wooden pole, a stone pole, but no recipe for a metal pole.
    Following the logic in crafts for dimensions, we have rectangles, cubes, squares and poles made of wood and stone. And the same made with metal except poles.
    Please add the metal pole recipe.

The metal Poles are on the vendor

Like GunnyWood said they are Vendor sold so why do you need to make them. Just the same you have the Stone Squares and Wooden Planks that are bought, so there is no need for a recipe. I am just ready for the next set of building blocks. Some like marbled tiles, different colored tiles. In all I am just ready for more recipes to build more variety.

I know metal pole are on sale, as are other things craftable. But I have crafters, I like to craft what I use (and I'm not rich) so I would prefer craft my metal poles like I craft the other base objects.
    I want to build machines, so I will need many metal pieces, and they are the only poles you can't craft. I see no valid reason not to have them like wood and stone, so I ask if this is only a mistake, some recpie forgotten.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrahan View Post
    I know metal pole are on sale, as are other things craftable. But I have crafters, I like to craft what I use (and I'm not rich) so I would prefer craft my metal poles like I craft the other base objects.
    I want to build machines, so I will need many metal pieces, and they are the only poles you can't craft. I see no valid reason not to have them like wood and stone, so I ask if this is only a mistake, some recpie forgotten.
    1) Collect items that you feel should be used to craft metal poles
    2) Sell items on AH
    3) Buy metal poles.

You can't craft wood boards or stone tiles either.

There are also recipes for gathering type professions, however they cost marks and there is no way for a dedicated gatherer to get marks. Seems kind of stupid.
    Beware the Penguin...

+ Reply to Thread