+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By hardy83
  • 1 Post By hardy83

Thread: Tinkerts, Trinkets, Trinkets.

Default Tinkerts, Trinkets, Trinkets.

Do they REALLY have to be that hard to get? I mean really?
    At 60 you have the choice of like 2 from dungeons, or the same two from experts and one from PVP?

And leveling you have a whopping NONE?

I mean REALLY!? Not even green quality ones?

You have a good gear progressing for everything except trinkets, which have absolutely nothing until you do level 60 dungeons or experts?

Why?
    Is there really a logic behind making trinkets to rare and hard to get? Do they break the game when you get them? lol I just don't understand.

I'm not asking for free trinkets, but not even green quality ones while leveling?

I was hoping with SL, we'd get to craft them. What about folks who don't do dungeons or raids? We already suffer inferior gear. Guess we don't need trinkets either.

The initial draw for Rift was dynamic open world events, yet the players who fully participate in that and don't care for or are not able to do dungeons and raids get shafted as far as gear. Minimal stats and and little in the way of choices. Some of us like to progress, too!
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

My confusing is that this game is all about options right? Level various ways, get gear various ways.

I just don't understand why trinkets are made as an exception and you have next to no options on getting them.

Why can't there be crafted trinkets? Why can't there be quest green ones or world event currency ones?

What makes trinkets so special?

+ Reply to Thread