+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Lothur
  • 1 Post By Misun
  • 1 Post By Finden

Thread: Changes to guild progression.

Default Changes to guild progression.

Good morning, I don't post to the forums very often but I was doing some thinking last night about progression, while working on a guild quest.

My idea is this. When a guild is formed it should be given a choice as to what type of guild it will be, the choices being PVE or PVP. Upon choosing which option of the two will decide how your guilds leveling progression will be handled.
    With this type of option being put into place it will really set each guild apart. The more your guild mates pvp the more experience your guild receives or the more your guild raids or does dungeons the more experience it receives.

Lets say for every win a player gets in a warfront the guild gets a percentage of exp, same goes for completion of a dungeon or raid, for a pve guild.

If this was implemented along with the normal quests that are offered I feel that it would garner a lot more participation from guild mates. Reward for playing your way.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions feel free to post them, if you agree with this idea lets really bug Trion to implement this.

Thanks for reading
    Annvil@Faeblight <Mobile Death Squad>
    Penthos@Faeblight <Mobile Death Squad>

I love your ideas.

I think this would be a way to make guild progression more fun and fluid.

Great idea OP.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    I love your ideas.

I think this would be a way to make guild progression more fun and fluid.

Great idea OP.
    Thank you for your kind words.

Lack of responses to this thread shows me that people are perfectly content with things the way they are.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Lothur View Post
    Good morning, I don't post to the forums very often but I was doing some thinking last night about progression, while working on a guild quest.

My idea is this. When a guild is formed it should be given a choice as to what type of guild it will be, the choices being PVE or PVP. Upon choosing which option of the two will decide how your guilds leveling progression will be handled.
    With this type of option being put into place it will really set each guild apart. The more your guild mates pvp the more experience your guild receives or the more your guild raids or does dungeons the more experience it receives.

Lets say for every win a player gets in a warfront the guild gets a percentage of exp, same goes for completion of a dungeon or raid, for a pve guild.

If this was implemented along with the normal quests that are offered I feel that it would garner a lot more participation from guild mates. Reward for playing your way.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions feel free to post them, if you agree with this idea lets really bug Trion to implement this.

Thanks for reading

There are some good ideas here something worth considering.
    Casualist Jerks
    ET/CT Zone Guild
    Server: Threesprings
    http://www.casualistjerks.com

Quote Originally Posted by Finden View Post
    There are some good ideas here something worth considering.
    Thanks, I hope that they are worth considering. I think that it would improve the current guild system quite a bit.

Gonna bump this despite being lame. I really want people to read this. I think this could really work and be beneficial to all guilds.

Default Back from Hell

Good ideas should not be forgotten.

Good stuff, OP.

Something needs to be done with guild progression. ANYTHING. I'd settle for not having to send level 60s to go run level 50 dungeons every week. It's just embarrassing.

+ Reply to Thread