Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By liquidtrips
  • 1 Post By Aeonblade
  • 1 Post By liquidtrips
  • 1 Post By Sariina

Thread: some stuff i would like to see implemented

Rift Disciple

Default some stuff i would like to see implemented

1. Some form of open world raiding available entrance via qsting.
    2. Some freaking seasons. Looking at the same terrain gets old even with the new stuff, snow, leaves, all that stuff changing every few weeks would be sweet.
    3. Beefed up rare spawns that require 10 players to down effectively would be nice, and have decent raid usable drops.
    4. All said raiding/mobs above would have a random ability table so it could not be ez mode farmed.
    5. all said encounters would be on a random spawn timers with a fluxuating spawn/entrance point to help make camping less.
    6. For the above encounters..first come first server, Grp that aggros gets kill and loot. If grp whipes, next ready grp would get to try. you grief the current attemp=temp ban.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidtrips View Post
    2. Some freaking seasons. Looking at the same terrain gets old even with the new stuff, snow, leaves, all that stuff changing every few weeks would be sweet.
    3. Beefed up rare spawns that require 10 players to down effectively would be nice, and have decent raid usable drops.
    4. All said raiding/mobs above would have a random ability table so it could not be ez mode farmed.
    5. all said encounters would be on a random spawn timers with a fluxuating spawn/entrance point to help make camping less.
    6. For the above encounters..first come first server, Grp that aggros gets kill and loot. If grp whipes, next ready grp would get to try. you grief the current attemp=temp ban.
    I don't suppose you've tried hanging with a group running Great Hunt V rifts? Seems like that would hit at least some of the points (obv not seasons) that you listed.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidtrips View Post
    I like it, although I argue you SHOULD be able to try and wipe the raid currently on the mob. If we are gonna do this old school style, lets do it true old school. It's not griefing, it's competing!
    Leondria 60 P6x Mage

Rift Disciple

from what i hear the "hunt rifts" were supposed to be sorta like open world raiding. If that is what its supposed to be, its waaayyy off the mark because at its core its still instance based and lure purchased, so its guaranteed loot, at a predictable time/place.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Aeonblade View Post
    I like it, although I argue you SHOULD be able to try and wipe the raid currently on the mob. If we are gonna do this old school style, lets do it true old school. It's not griefing, it's competing!
    At heart i soooo agree with you, but with the newer generation they just dont see it that way lmao.

Soulwalker

Default how about...

When reaching the level cap of 60, make the monetary rewards higher. I know you are still getting planar xp but this would come in really handy.

Currently I need 1k plat for a mount and 1.5k plat for the dimension I want.

I will be grinding plat forever, at this point I have 500.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Nioch View Post
    When reaching the level cap of 60, make the monetary rewards higher. I know you are still getting planar xp but this would come in really handy.

Currently I need 1k plat for a mount and 1.5k plat for the dimension I want.

I will be grinding plat forever, at this point I have 500.

Interesting... the person I play with made a shade over 500 in under 30 minutes in the great 7p wooden board fiasco of 2012 . . . Maybe you just haven't seen the right opportunity?

As for the OP, I would really like to see mobs with a table of abilities and they pick 3 or 4 of the 8 or 9 they can do each time they are spawned so that the fights are always different. It would be so awesome to actually have to play instead of just follow the script.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeonblade View Post
    It is griefing and it is already occurring on Faeblight with Great Hunt Rifts
    There are eight species of Bear (Ursidae): Arctos, Americanus, Thibetanus, Maritimus, Helarctos, Melonleuca, Ornatus, Malayanus, Ursinus.
    Koalas are not one of them, not even close.

Rift Disciple

A few more things i was thinking of:
    1. Account wide faction. It would be really nice not to have to farm factions on all of our alts, doing it once is plenty.
    2. Let us use our old crafting lures in the new zones to get mats instead of the continual farm qst OR impliment new ones so we can do them in the new content.
    3. Have the story qsts in ashora that are available after the event give faction, and slightly boost xp/faction gains from doing carnage qsts.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by millie View Post
    It is griefing and it is already occurring on Faeblight with Great Hunt Rifts
    I have done several of those, and its quite difficult to mess up someone elses hunt rift.

Rift Disciple

another thing i have noticed that isnt working properly and should be fixed:
    The ability to "HIDE" other players spell effects doesnt work properly. I have turned them off on my wifes and my computer just to see if it helps her or my FPS on raids and you still get spammed with other player abilities on your screen. Please fix asap.

+ Reply to Thread