+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Storm Legion's version of Ember Isle

Prophet of Telara Shaidar Haran's Avatar

Default Need Storm Legion's version of Ember Isle

We need a portal in SL that has the Planar charges Crystals conveniently nearby, and in numbers (either mobs or crystals themselves) sufficient enough to handle "raid times." There are a few portals that I can think of that have 2-3, but these will not hold up once people start getting geared up for content.

There are some others that are just plain ole annoying, like the ones where you have to jump into the "metal water canals" then find them, then run all the way back around the canal because there is no shortcut back up to the portal.

The key is conveniently located. I am for little ticks running around a portal and you kill them and they give charges. Give em like 75k, no xp. Easy peasy.

Err better make it like 30-35k. I wanna be able to kill it while in 61 chloro easily enough.
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    There's typically no warning for unexpected crashes.

Ascendant

Go to an onslaught anywhere. In ashora there is one onslaught by every portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaidar Haran View Post
    We need a portal in SL that has the Planar charges Crystals conveniently nearby, and in numbers (either mobs or crystals themselves) sufficient enough to handle "raid times." There are a few portals that I can think of that have 2-3, but these will not hold up once people start getting geared up for content.

There are some others that are just plain ole annoying, like the ones where you have to jump into the "metal water canals" then find them, then run all the way back around the canal because there is no shortcut back up to the portal.

The key is conveniently located. I am for little ticks running around a portal and you kill them and they give charges. Give em like 75k, no xp. Easy peasy.

Err better make it like 30-35k. I wanna be able to kill it while in 61 chloro easily enough.

btw the thread topic should be EMBER WATCH not Ember Isle.
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Quote Originally Posted by Reticularize View Post
    Go to an onslaught anywhere. In ashora there is one onslaught by every portal.
    Ok great, don't think I've noticed Ashora that much yet. Wilco. Thanks.
    Last edited by Shaidar Haran; 12-03-2012 at 01:37 PM.
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Valley of Iron in Ashora, run out of the port. There are crystals to the left and right around the onslaught area.

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post
    Valley of Iron in Ashora, run out of the port. There are crystals to the left and right around the onslaught area.
    ... or go to Ember Watch the crystals are not level capped nor did they go away and the Porticulum has the usual old world new world options.
    There are eight species of Bear (Ursidae): Arctos, Americanus, Thibetanus, Maritimus, Helarctos, Melonleuca, Ornatus, Malayanus, Ursinus.
    Koalas are not one of them, not even close.

Plane Walker

Abundant Wilds is much easier than Ember Watch for planar charges, but that's my secret spot!

+ Reply to Thread