+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Collectors Satchel makes players sad.

Default Collectors Satchel makes players sad.

As much as I have been truly enjoying Storm Legion, there has been one major thing that has begun to urk me. I cant say I am truly complaining be cause with the collectors satchel it's still bigger then what you used to start with. But as it is, The primary reason I got the original collectors upgrade was for the collectors satchel, and now... well for a mere 24 plat I could buy a bag of the same size, and I feel a little bit ripped off. I would kindly ask that the loving devs at trion consider updating the collectors satchel for the times and once again making it the largest back you can get. or at the very least make it dynamically match the largest side bag one has so when I find myself with enough plat to buy that 4k plat bag, my collectors satchel will make me proud and happy again.

Rift Chaser

I agree with this.
    It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -
    William G. McAdoo

Telaran

I third this, I think it's kinda dumb that an object that I payed real money four can be replaced by an item that I can buy with just an hour of farming.

Ascendant

you realize this updates your FIRST bag to 24 slots right? that one cannot be replaced... You paid for a 24 slot first bag, not a "bag that has the most slots." Imo it'd be nice, but idgaf. Trion should NOT focus on this at all for the time being.

Uuuh, sure you can replace your first bag.
    And I can say this for sure, as I already did it as I got my 28 slot bags.
    For all you new Rifters who want more than just to play: Be ascended!
    Click this link, ascend and enjoy a better gameplay with a Free 16 slot Bag, a rune granting your weapon a special glow, a stunning cloak, a unique title and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticularize View Post
    you realize this updates your FIRST bag...that one cannot be replaced
    you can replace it whenever you want just empty it and put something else in there
    everything is inextricably inter-twingled
    ~Phillip Bertoni 1949-2011

I happen to agree the people who spent money for the addition should receive an upgraded bag to match the current largest one out. Loyal customers shouldn't have items replaced so easy.

/agree with the upgrades

I have the collector satchel. This isn't really an issue to me, because it's the natural process of expansions: bags get bigger, gear gets more powerful... everything increases. Do I begrudge the new primary bag costing, 4k plat? YES. But I don't feel ripped off by the Collector's bag "only" lasting me 1.7 yrs.
    Last edited by Xenon; 11-30-2012 at 04:09 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Agree 100% - Trion - this is NOT cool.

Agree 100% - Trion - this is NOT cool.

I also do NOT like the fact that you can get a free spidey mount with Raptr, that is total BS

I paid real CASH and through them you can just play the game and get it free.

Plane Walker

I agree with the OP, but pressing the "Like" indicates this, no need to bloat my posts count.
    Why I am posting is to suggest that the package that offered the "Collectors Satchel" also gave a unique mount which IS supposed to scale to your max speed mount. I don't recall any assurance that the Satchel would scale to your largest bag (though it would be a nice feature).

As for paying real CASH for something and expecting it would not be avaliable through game play doesn't appear reasonable. However the CASH bought spidey mount does have a unique appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by VeovisX View Post
    I would kindly ask that the loving devs at trion consider updating the collectors satchel for the times and once again making it the largest back you can get.....
    I agree with the OP.

while the idea seems nice, i'm satisfied with the collectors bag i got. after all, i get it at lvl 1. would a bigger bag be nice? sure, but i dont feel cheated on the one i get.

Ascendant

I did actually test this. I was wrong.

I wouldn't complain if it got bumped up to 32 slot, or give the Collector's Satchel and Upgrade Path treatment where we can add 2 spaces to it up to 32 for some modest endeavor that'd trick people into think it's free while playing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast