+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Minor Idea: Eventual option to gender change.

Telaran

Default Minor Idea: Eventual option to gender change.

Hey, long time Rifter here, and by long, I mean, I played main beta long, and, I'll tell you what, after specking my main for such a long time, I've run into this problem, a lot of the gear and animations, I think, look better on the other gender of my race/class.

Now, waaaay back in prerelease, I had no means of knowing that this would be the case, so, I find myself, at level 60, wishing that I could get a gender change.

Something that is purely cosmetic (Unlike a race change, cause there are race specific quests, and stats, and abilities, that I understand would make that either an impossibility, or just, a really bad idea to do). Because I'm not a seer, and I couldn't know that this was a mistake when I started.

It's surely quite easy to update some ID's in the databases... SURELY they've got it set up that way... I dunno why we haven't got this ability yet.

Telaran

Especially considering they added the ability to remake your face/hair already, I think the coding/science behind that, and a gender change, is damn near identical. I understand that Racial causes actual gameplay effects, but, a gender swap, as I understand it, is PURELY cosmetic.

Telaran

A little bump, though I'm not givnig much hope given the lack of response, shame too, I was hoping this would be acclaimed as a great notion.

+ Reply to Thread