+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dimension object suggestion

Default Dimension object suggestion

Really love the new housing (dimension) system. However, I'd really like to be able to see and enter numerical values for scale and all three rotation axes. This would allow people to exactly duplicate the values for mutiple objects that need to match each others' positioning and size.
    Of course they sent you back from one of the futures in which we failed, Defiant. Why would they return you from one of those in which we succeeded?

Soulwalker

Agree!

i also would like to see an button that auto reset the x-y-z tilt of an item, sometime it can be bloody hard to do it manually, you could always return the item to you bag, but then you would loose size and general position.

Ascendant

This can be done through the add on system, in fact there is already an add on for tasks like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sariina View Post
    This can be done through the add on system, in fact there is already an add on for tasks like this.
    Will definitely give that (Dimension Toolbox add-on) a look when I get a chance. Would just be nice to have the functionality in the native interface.
    Of course they sent you back from one of the futures in which we failed, Defiant. Why would they return you from one of those in which we succeeded?

+ Reply to Thread