+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bigger is better for Companion Pets

Default Bigger is better for Companion Pets

I know this has been brought up a few times throughout this forum, but I wanted to SERIOUSLY address this once again for myself and others who wish this small tweek to be given to us and to enhance our pixel pleasure.

Most of us strive to attain companion pets and look forward to the new ones about to surface as we adventure. But the huge problem still exists..or should I say "The small Problem" still exists.

We at times go the length and time put in to achieve them. Some I can understand "small" but tiny? People summon their pets to show them off and say;

"Hey check out my new pet"

"wow this one was tough to get...I searched for months trying to get all the artifacts for this one..."

The list of comments can go on and on. But one major thing I have always heard is "Seriously? wow that is sooooo tiny, I barely was able to see it when summoned...."

I hope by now you can understand my plea for the growth of our pets. Either be give us the option to make them larger by questing, gathering XP as we do while we gain xp or feeding them to get to an average size or slightly......yes I said "slightly" average size of the ones we normally see in the world we adventure in.

It is time to bust it loose and give us larger sized companion pets.

/signed with a feather pen flourish! I got my diseased terrormaw pet and was excited about it, and spawn him and it looks like a little puppy..and not very terror inspiring. At least make him only marginally smaller than the regular mobs. Was really disappointed in its size.
    Seltara ~ Defiant

I would support this as long as they're automatically dismissed when near an auctioneer or porti-whatsit, crafting areas etc. They should implement this for mounts actually!

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicUniverse View Post
    I would support this as long as they're automatically dismissed when near an auctioneer or porti-whatsit, crafting areas etc. They should implement this for mounts actually!
    And in rifts, events, raids, dungeons, WFs.... Actually any place where you might want to have a good overview of what's going on. I can understand OP's wish, but there's too many situation where this would be horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailene View Post
    And in rifts, events, raids, dungeons, WFs.... Actually any place where you might want to have a good overview of what's going on. I can understand OP's wish, but there's too many situation where this would be horrible.
    Yes very true. All I ask is that we have larger companion pets outside of dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicUniverse View Post
    Agreed. An auto dismiss around them is perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Telnedra View Post
    /signed with a feather pen flourish! I got my diseased terrormaw pet and was excited about it, and spawn him and it looks like a little puppy..and not very terror inspiring. At least make him only marginally smaller than the regular mobs. Was really disappointed in its size.
    Thanks for your support Seltara!
    Last edited by BlackZodiac; 11-25-2012 at 04:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread