+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear Trion, I need more macro slots

Default Dear Trion, I need more macro slots

Seriously, this is obnoxious. Especially for cleric healing specs- I have to make a mouse over for almost every healing spell in multiple healing specs. Why the arbitrary macro limit?

Ascendant

Why not just set your self cast button to something that is not alt and then do:

cast <heal>
    cast [alt] @mousoverui <heal>

Then you have a self cast button for emergencies, and one macro that covers both your taregt and your mouseover target.

I can't remember the exact semantics since I don't macro, but something like that should be able to be easily thrown together.

Shadowlander

Agreed with the OP; alt is pretty much a problem/unusable as I use them for hotkeys/bars (or at least for me, and it goes the same for Ctrl, and Shift) .

With Storm Legion, additional abilities, changes occurring left and right (more things I need/want to macro), my macro pallet is truly stretched beyond design or tolerable limits.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by RiftCommoner View Post
    Agreed with the OP; alt is pretty much a problem/unusable as I use them for hotkeys/bars (or at least for me, and it goes the same for Ctrl, and Shift) .

With Storm Legion, additional abilities, changes occurring left and right (more things I need/want to macro), my macro pallet is truly stretched beyond design or tolerable limits.
    and yet still people play without making a script play for them, interesting.

+ Reply to Thread