+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Dimension

Default Guild Dimension

im a bit frustrated at the guild dimension. While its beautiful area.. its small. Well at least for what i think it should be for a guild. My personal dimension seems bigger and open to more people than the guild dimension. That and The zone we have.. which again is lovely.. cuts off right at a seating area. Ummm that makes little sense. I wouldnt even care if the chairs and tables were removed from the area... just give us the open area to make iit somewhere for gathering. We are a large guild.. we can easily have more than 20 people at least in the dimension. If we were to have a meeting or events as we are supposed to be able to eventually.. not everyone will fit. We have 60+ online at peak times.. they wont fit in the area.
    i purchased the upgrade but it didnt make the zone any larger. For 3000 plat we should get something bigger than a personal dimension and that has room for more than 40+ people
    Mariposita - Lead - Order of Paragon - Deepwood - Guild Level 25
    www.paragon.mmochiefs.com

Quote Originally Posted by InDarkPlaces View Post
    im a bit frustrated at the guild dimension. While its beautiful area.. its small. Well at least for what i think it should be for a guild. My personal dimension seems bigger and open to more people than the guild dimension. That and The zone we have.. which again is lovely.. cuts off right at a seating area. Ummm that makes little sense. I wouldnt even care if the chairs and tables were removed from the area... just give us the open area to make iit somewhere for gathering. We are a large guild.. we can easily have more than 20 people at least in the dimension. If we were to have a meeting or events as we are supposed to be able to eventually.. not everyone will fit. We have 60+ online at peak times.. they wont fit in the area.
    i purchased the upgrade but it didnt make the zone any larger. For 3000 plat we should get something bigger than a personal dimension and that has room for more than 40+ people
    All the upgrade does is give you a larger item count to your demsion to place more objects. As for your own Guild Dimesion which area is it.

tulido sun orb
    Mariposita - Lead - Order of Paragon - Deepwood - Guild Level 25
    www.paragon.mmochiefs.com

+ Reply to Thread