+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Kylore

Thread: Multi-player Mounts

Default Multi-player Mounts

It would be nice to have two/three-player mounts. For example, my girlfriend has more PA points that I do and has faster mount speed than I do. It would be nice to be able to just mount up in the same mount instead of constantly falling off follow when I need to go afk. Or say, you have a lowbie friend that you want to drive around? Or say when you first started Rift and you didn't have enough plat to get a faster mounted speed, you would be able to tag along until you had enough. Help the lazy?

I have a fiance who I am always having on follow . My pa makes me go faster then him . I have to stop go stop go all the time . Though this is fun when I want to run him off a cliff . I would love to see 2 man mounts also makes it so If I'm following him I don't go ohhh shiny . Hey where did you go crap Im stuck back here with this mob . Just a fun thought.

I love mutli-person mounts. Signed!
    There is no such thing as "free to play" in the MMO world. If nobody was paying, the game would shut down, and you wouldn't be playing. Piggybacking and getting a free/cheap ride on people who do pay doesn't make a game "free to play", it just means someone else is paying for it.

+ Reply to Thread