Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By ipunkbust
  • 2 Post By Kraelith

Thread: 3 ideas I thought of for dimensions

Soulwalker

Default 3 ideas I thought of for dimensions

-Ability to dye dimension items
    -A dimension that is just flat and you can just build big projects
    -Noclip mode when in editor mode so u can fly around and get better angles what you are making
    Last edited by ipunkbust; 10-21-2012 at 06:31 AM.

Soulwalker

also just thought of added a setting for when you are rotating an item, you have an option to change numbers for like the X axis Y axis and the Z axis, so you can get perfect 90 degree rotation or 45.

Have Storage items for the dimensions that can make room for extra storage. Example would be Armor Racks that can hold and display a suit of armor that is stored on it. A mining cart that can hold stacks of ore say 6-10 slots depending on type of cart while adding color to the cart as it fills up. many possiblilites here.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by ipunkbust View Post
    also just thought of added a setting for when you are rotating an item, you have an option to change numbers for like the X axis Y axis and the Z axis, so you can get perfect 90 degree rotation or 45.
    Yes this definitely needs to be implemented into Rfit's UI. Although there is an Addon that does exactly this in the meantime.

Another note I read someplace is the ability to "save" different sections of your creation as a Blueprint type of setting. That way you can click a build button and if all the items were in your inventory it would create itself! Then maybe we could get into selling those blueprints on the AH... but then I imagine a huge in game copyright, "you stole my blueprint idea and put it on the AH!" .... maybe just a save and load function first

+ Reply to Thread