+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Dkjester

Thread: Is there any hope to put in body customization?

Rift Chaser

Default Is there any hope to put in body customization?

The tailor was a good idea but what about body type? My gf doesnt like that her character seems to have HUGE hips and a giant gap between her legs, like she has been riding a horse forever. Now i know people might say realism blah blah. When we made the characters there was little to no body modifications besides height. I think it would be nice to have a few more customization options. Now i am also not saying it needs to have a hug system like RoM where you had too much to customize, but at least as much as Age of Conan. As of right now most of her mages looks/wardrobe/etc make her look like a frump or like she has a GIGANTIC waist.

Big waist + gear with stuff hanging off the waist = ridiculous looking.

If i am just missing an already existing in game mechanic please let me know

I would really like to see this as well, but I don't see it happening, alas.

Games like AION or PSU gave you tons of options to make your characters buff, skinny, fat, thin with large biceps, fat and tall with a skinny waist, everything in between. I'd love to see at least some basic sizing options in Rift.
    There is no such thing as "free to play" in the MMO world. If nobody was paying, the game would shut down, and you wouldn't be playing. Piggybacking and getting a free/cheap ride on people who do pay doesn't make a game "free to play", it just means someone else is paying for it.

+ Reply to Thread