+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild vs. Guild

Telaran

Default Guild vs. Guild

Hey i wanted to know what everyone thought of this idea. Basically it is Guild vs. Guild were one guild could challenge another guild to a war. The war would last (x) amount of time say 24hr and the guild which kills the most of the other guild wins the war and get (whatever is a good reward). The war would take place all over the world so you would have to hunt down members of the enemy guild or if the guilds wanted to they could select to do a war in a battleground or something. This is just an idea i had and wanted to know what other people thought. I for one think there is not enough guild content and everything. Thanks!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Nericu View Post
    Hey i wanted to know what everyone thought of this idea. Basically it is Guild vs. Guild were one guild could challenge another guild to a war. The war would last (x) amount of time say 24hr and the guild which kills the most of the other guild wins the war and get (whatever is a good reward). The war would take place all over the world so you would have to hunt down members of the enemy guild or if the guilds wanted to they could select to do a war in a battleground or something. This is just an idea i had and wanted to know what other people thought. I for one think there is not enough guild content and everything. Thanks!
    No thanks i hate pvp!
    If some thing like this ever does happen trion needs to make sure guild members have the option to not be in the guild war.
    Most of the guilds i have been in have a mix of pvp player and pve players and forcing one side to pvp or leave guild is not right nor is it right for the pvp player to never have a chance at this.

WTB thread ratings back so i can give this idea 1 star.

Telaran

Your guild wouldnt have to participate in the guild vs guild war.

The first Guild Wars had GvG and it was pretty interesting. It was 8v8 basicly and it took place in one of the guilds Guild Hall's. Which were massive compared to the Guild Dimensions in Rift. I mean you could buy an Island in GW's that had a lot of room to move around, on the scale of one of the higher level open world zones in Rift. I think my old guild hall was probably bigger than Stillmoor.

Would be a cool idea if implemented correctly.
    "Wizards First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true." - Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander

Telaran

I love this idea, it would be great, and exclusively for Seastone, since pve players would have no interest in it.

+ Reply to Thread