+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Malicius Rumor... ho ho ho

Default The Malicius Rumor... ho ho ho

what you are going to read, is not true, just a product of my malicius brain.

when you are bad in-game, the mmos knows it,.. when you are ignored, reported, or making troll chat... your lucky loots are configured to be less

could be, could be a rumor... but... please Mmos, Trion... make it true!!
    Make programs, that formulates, to punish with loots... by a couple of time... -that- "players"... and never say, that are working in-game.

Do i look hard?... tell me if you never think : next paragraph
    -unpolite cowards-, that want to look brave, better, or superior from the back of the screen in their house... will not fell easily free-punishers, because they will scare about legacy, because... if they are not old, or person, to respect, they will have to fear, and be slaves to obey, if is easy to hurt, to be incorrect, to do others what i want when i want... lets see how brave are you if you can be punish.

from my normal home, little sad, little shame about others, and smailing... Abril. Long Live to Trion and Rift !!!
    sometimes i´m not nice... but, i try and there are lines i don´t cross, and i don´t want to cross because one ignorant make my nervs explode... and i tell myself a lot of times "don´t feed the trolls, ignore", but i have to turn off chanel 50, lot of times too.

sorry about my not-correct english, Abril - Rogue

Google translate has failed this attempt at communication, but I applaud your effort.

Traductor Google ha fracasado este intento de comunicación, pero aplaudo su esfuerzo.

وقد فشلت هذه المحاولة جوجل ترجمة في الاتصالات، ولكن أحيي جهودكم.

Google Translate не удалась эта попытка общения, но я приветствую ваши усилия.

Google fordítás nem sikerült ez a kísérlet a kommunikáció, de gratulálok az erőfeszítést.
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

Whenever you get ignore listed your loot chances go down? So what's to stop me from ignore listing every player i ever come across in a pug? Nice thinking.
    Last edited by Soul sky; 10-01-2012 at 09:38 AM.
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Quote Originally Posted by Soul sky View Post
    Whenever you get ignore listed your loot chances go down? So what's to stop me from ignore listing every player i ever come across in a pug? Nice thinking.

ohhh come on, i´m not saying that,

i say, that Trion can manage a punish with all info they get about problematic players

i saw people saying brutalities, just for loose, you/we all saw that... Trion, knows what players are really problematic... i just say, Trion, every MMO, can punish the people make problems

because... yes, they pay game, but they sink a lot of players, they sink the game... they make it worst... and if TRION or any MMO dont want to kick them off directly, they can push them a little.

but, even what you interpretate, what you say, that i want to say... is much better for me, that get in a game to have some fun, and find people in violence, bad words and agresive with other players, and i don´t mind who is right!!... even what you say i´m saying... i sign: no epics, no nice loots or everyone ignoring, lol... its better to anoying , violence and agresive people... so even, what you say is nice for me... but is not that, is manage, and work, problem info and ignore info, with ingelligence and work from trion... and punish that kind of players, that use to be anoying with others.
    Last edited by Abril; 10-02-2012 at 07:07 AM.

every forum, is more cruel banning or closing a threath that what i´m saying,

i belive in jhon lenon, ghandi, and 10 more, but as i said... 10 more!!!, others are nice... others are nice until they are not... some depends what day you cross them... and a few are really not compatible with me at all. (said it soft)
    Last edited by Abril; 10-02-2012 at 07:15 AM.

resuming... don´t know if problematic people are manage in any way... but i´m sure, one they, will
    as forums has temporaly or def. bann, close threath, robinson list, and others options, mmos doesn´t have yet? don´t know.

and belive me, a few, can disturb most
    we know about that in basque country.
    Last edited by Abril; 10-02-2012 at 07:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread