+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marks of Ascension, GMoA, IMoA: BoA

Prophet of Telara Shaidar Haran's Avatar

Default Marks of Ascension, GMoA, IMoA: BoA

Now that the old currency is becoming obsolete, I'd like them to become BoA. This may keep people from just mass spending them on PA crystals. For instance, I'd rather give the marks to my alts as they level up to make their Levels 50-60 much easier.
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    There's typically no warning for unexpected crashes.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Shaidar Haran View Post
    Now that the old currency is becoming obsolete, I'd like them to become BoA. This may keep people from just mass spending them on PA crystals. For instance, I'd rather give the marks to my alts as they level up to make their Levels 50-60 much easier.
    Everyone will be max PA . . . since it's being shoveled to you for no effort. Plus, the leveling will be pretty seamless from 50 onward just like it was before from 40 onward.

Prophet of Telara Shaidar Haran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sariina View Post
    Everyone will be max PA . . . since it's being shoveled to you for no effort. Plus, the leveling will be pretty seamless from 50 onward just like it was before from 40 onward.
    True they will be max PA, but once T3 opens up everyone will be spending their marks to simply dump them into the PA crystals (Given that Trion actually gives us the ability to turn the marks into Crystals), yes? This will be for the majority of players I imagine since the mark gear will become obsolete too quickly with the newer levels.

So my suggestion is to possibly give an alternate way of using those marks instead of the PA dump. The raid gear that these can be used to buy at 50 can make a casual, alt or even just someone who wants to have an easier time with mobs much smoother. Think Level 50 gear that you get from dungeons, some are still even blues. Now think about you being able to swap 1000 various marks over to that toon. You instantly, make level 50 mobs much easier and your leveling experience more enjoyable.
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    There's typically no warning for unexpected crashes.

+ Reply to Thread