+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By res

Thread: LVL 45 Rare Transplanar Synergy Crystals

Default LVL 45 Rare Transplanar Synergy Crystals

So on my alt i've been having a blast of a time and decided to spend roughly over 7k in planarite and 10 inscribed Sourcestones to get all 4 pieces of the set you get from the rare planar vendors in shimmersands, Iron pine Peaks. Lastly I needed a Transplanar synergy crystal to get the bonuses. Looking in Meridian, Moonshade highlands, shimmersands and IPP, I have not found any vendor that supplies the level 45 synergy crystals. Only thing the vendors offer are level 50??????

Why is there no crystals for this low level armor set?

Seems a HUGE waste of time to buy all 4 pieces with hard earned planarite and Inscribed sourcestones at that level and have no crystal until level 50, in which then it will be time for an upgrade of much better crafted gear and one if left with 4 pieces of useless armor set that was a huge let down at that level.

Trion would you PLEASE add Transplanar crystals that are useable at level 45? the same level as the highest armor piece you get?

It would truly be a great addition and would make it even more fun at that level of game play. If you decide not to go with this? then please....remove all 40-45th level "Transplanar gear" that requires a Transplanar Synergy Crystal from the game. This is a huge let down for everyone. I am not ranting, just that this truly needs fixed for all players of this level.

Thanks,

Dedicated Rift player

Ascendant

Planar vendors in your home city have them, I believe they may be 48+, but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sariina View Post
    Planar vendors in your home city have them, I believe they may be 48+, but I'm not sure.
    Checked lvl 50

Default I stand corrected

My apologies,

I finally got someone who knew where to find them. They can be found from the Planar element vendors. Never even crossed my mind they had them.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by BlackZodiac View Post
    My apologies,

I finally got someone who knew where to find them. They can be found from the Planar element vendors. Never even crossed my mind they had them.
    This answer suggests that the OP found a source of transplanar synergy crystals for characters less than level 50. He found these at "planar element vendors". I found a quartermaster in Sanctum that sells transplanar crystals for level 50. There's nothing about him that suggests he's "planar element vendor". He is, of course, a planar vendor, but I don't see that the word "element" applies to him. And, actually, though he sells "synergy crystals", he does not sell "transplanar synergy crystals", at least not with that name. I couldn't find any other source of these crystals, in spite of having scoured the Internet and ridden all over Sanctum. Could someone please explain to me what a "planar element vendor" is, and where I might find one?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Habard; 12-29-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Transplanar Synergy Crystals are level FORTY TWO crystals which are sold by the various vendors who deal with the specific planes and sell things such as expert rift lures, planar squirrels, and nico lights; hence "planar element vendor" is a general term that refers to them but not their in-game label. In Sanctum they are located in the same room as Abess Katia and are labeled as being members of various Orders while in Meridian they are the schools which comprise the Planar College. For example, Quartermaster Queb <Order of Life Serene> is the elemental life goods vendor.

There are SIX pieces available for Transplanar armor with the first two at 42 (gloves and boots) and the remaining 4 at level 45. The synergy crystals that are used with them have names like "Living Transplanar Synergy Crystal" and all have a bonus to endurance at 2 pieces and a bonus to another attribute at 4 pieces. Each elemental college/crusade sells just the crystal for their element; for instance, the Living Transplanar Synergy Crystal that Queb sells has a Wisdom bonus at 4 pieces.

I do think this information is not as well-known as it should be and my suggestion is that it should be documented in-game better. Abbess Katia and the dean of the college of planar studies should probably say something when a character hits level 40 or 42.

I am standing at the planar vendors in the College of Planar Studies in Meridian, none of the vendors have any synergy crystals at all....

Soulwalker

Default Transplanar Synergy thing

I found it in Meridian from the Mecurial Savants vendor down the bottom of the list. She is down with the other planar vendors. it pays to look where others missed :P

Soulwalker

It's worth noting that every faction-specific planar vendor seems to have crystals tied to specific classes. With the recent vendor interface update, items are sorted by your class by default. Thus, if the vendor sells a crystal that doesn't apply to you, you won't see it there. You'll need to check every vendor to find the crystals you're looking for.

Wow this thread is old. But glad to see you all helped out. I found it a long time ago , but one problem still exists.....

The items you get from shimmersands and IPP are level 42-45 and the transplanar crystals are level 50...... these crystals severely need to be lowered to use at level 45 at least! Since at level 50, now with all the new content that's out surpasses. The use of the set and crystals. A fresh level 50 can get better crafted armor or drops from new areas that make the transplanar set obsolete.

Make sure you're looking at the right ones. +20 to one stat, iirc. I can't remember the level, but it was before 50.

Default definant answer

only 2 of the quartermasters for certain rift elements have the transplanar crystals all the way at the bottom of the list, they are the life quartermaster Queb and the earth quartermaster Gekko they cost 150 inscribed stones and are lvl 42, the other quartermasters do not have them. Again these are the quartermasters in the sanctum near the epic planar goods people
    Defiant or Guardian, we all deserve freedom from the darkness!

res
    Soulwalker

Okay, just to clear up the confusion (because I certainly was), here are the vendors for the various Transplanar Synergy Crystals in Meridian.

All of the vendors are in the College of Planar Studies, just off the Manufactory (the room just past the bankers, up the ramp, to the left).

When the vendor window opens, it automatically filters the items for sale by your calling. By default, I have "rogue" checked. If you want to see Synergy Crystals for other callings, then check them "on". This is probably the source of most of the confusion - why someone is seeing the crystal and others are not.

Anywho, here are all 6 (yes, 6!). They are all level 42 and can be bought for 150 Inscribed Sourcestones. All 2 piece bonuses are +20 Endurance. The rest varies by calling. Seems you have your choice of main or offensive stat bonuses.

Jorostir Kios
    <The Grim Disciples>
    Necrotic Transplanar Crystal
    4/4 bonus: +20 Dexterity

Bolorma Pavro
    <Zephyrian Collective>
    Empyreal Tranplanar Crystal
    4/4 bonus: +20 Spell Power

Oyugun Dashbora
    <The Shale Collegiate>
    Gilded Transplanar Crystal
    4/4 bonus: +20 Attack Power

Lisra Zaro
    <Mercurial Savants>
    Condensed Transplanar Crystal
    4/4 bonus: +20 Intelligence

Atlas Nicolo
    <Ember Scholars>
    Smouldering Transplanar Crystal
    4/4 bonus: +20 Wisdom

Razeed Vithalis
    <Students of the Vale>
    Living Transplanar Crustal
    4/4 bonus: +20 Strength

THEN there is:

Nyemeng Quanem
    <Epic Planar Enhancements>

She has the other, level 50 Synergy Crystals.

Hope this helps!

Soulwalker

Anyone know where this is for guardians? I couldnt find it AT ALL in Sanctum, just the lvl 50 ones.

Default Thanks!

This thread has been one of the most helpful posts evaaaarrrr!

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread