+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Race Change

Soulwalker

Default Race Change

just like to said i wouldn't mind paying $25-35 to change my race just saying good way to make $$$ for rift and i would be happy.IT'S A WIN WIN.
    Last edited by Topzr; 09-29-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Yes, but only if you can change your faction, too.. I don't like any of the defiant ones and was forced into it because of friends.

Soulwalker

Well i am a defiant like to stay defiant but would like to be a elf or etc.. even if i would to change over i might like to stay on the other side. the grass might be GREEN-ER

I just want to be a dwarf
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Shadowlander

I support the Race change idea all the way.

Maybe even make it with a long cooldown, like 6 months or something .. so that you have to kind of think about it at least. And please make it cross-faction, meaning: change race to "whatever", from defiant to guardian (or vice versa) or within the faction (of course).

I'd really like to swing the big Bahmi axes, but can't since my friends (who dont even play anymore) decided to start on teh Guardian side. Meh!

Cheers,
    Caustic

I would love to be able to at least gender chance. The animations from the male characters sucks too much.

Soulwalker

i hope get a reply from rift on this i am looking forward to race changing

Quote Originally Posted by Topzr View Post
    i hope get a reply from rift on this i am looking forward to race changing
    then let's give it a bump, shall we?

Shadowlander

Ye, would be nice to hear from one of the devs about this. There have been many threads regarding this topic, and many people are wondering.

Aye devs, give us a "possibly mabye" or a "probably unlikely" or anything like that.
    Last edited by CausticFog; 10-06-2012 at 11:37 PM.

race change has my vote!

Not trying to be a downer here, but I think changing your race is kind of unnecessary (and it'd probably be painful too). This goes for gender change as well, which is probably why Trion decided to specifically exclude those options from barbershops.

The fact is, Trion allows you to have tons of different characters on many shards, so you can create characters of different race, gender, faction, etc. as you will. No, they won't be a level 50 when you make them, but that's part of the fun of Rift--creating alts and going through the game a different way. Or you can hurry it up a little with Instant Adventure and such.

Default Agree with OP on the race change

Race change would be nice and the whole race thing tied to faction just does not make sense in my mind. If a certain race wants to join a different faction then so be it, like republican going independent in my book. Now I do agree that this should not be abused so charging real dollars would be fine by me as the more money RIFT makes the better theoretically the game should be and this type of change would warrant a real dollar change from the "game gods".

would really like to be able to faction change to an Eth mage instead of a high elf, its the faction I played in beta and the only reason i went guardian was for my guild which no longer plays

high elf male animations are craptastic

+1

I'm guessing sooner or later they will give us this option for a fee. I mean hell they already offer name changes! I'd love a race change. My Kelari cleric just...doesn't seem right to me for about a year now. I'd love to be an Eth cleric! Also, I agree w/ faction changes too. Wouldn't mind rocking one of my alts as a Dwarf! Just saying ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebb View Post
    I didn't think Plutonus knew such large words.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilex011 View Post
    Crucia's weird like that. She likes to mess with people's heads. Don't worry; you are not going crazy. ...or are you?

Soulwalker

Default Race/Sex change

+1

I would love co change my race/sex from this Kelari female warrior to a Male Bahmi Warrior!!

Hell, I'll even level a Male Bahmi to level 50 if I can just transfer my gear from one to the other.
    I wouldn't pay no $25 for it, that is just a little too outrageous .. $5-$10 Maybe but a 1 time free would be excellent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast