+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Aresia

Thread: Farming

Soulwalker

Default Farming

Hey trion ,

Now whit Playerhousing intreduced .
    Will there be any change which farming will be intreduce now aswel ?

It whoud be fun if you coud go to your dimension or guild dimension to have a field or somthing to farm food Which can be use in raids and just as food for a players to eat ?

It coud be a guild quest aswel to have a nice change from killing or achieving stuf and just farm whit the entire guild on your own field in your dimension ...
    Its my land why not make it better

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Aresia View Post
    Hey trion ,

Now whit Playerhousing intreduced .
    Will there be any change which farming will be intreduce now aswel ?

It whoud be fun if you coud go to your dimension or guild dimension to have a field or somthing to farm food Which can be use in raids and just as food for a players to eat ?

It coud be a guild quest aswel to have a nice change from killing or achieving stuf and just farm whit the entire guild on your own field in your dimension ...

I've thought about this too, but the only problem with that idea is that would make certain items worth less, and therefore looked at as too common. I understand what your saying and like i said, i've thought about something like that but, yeah thats the big drawback.

Shadowlander

Minecraft meets Farmville?

Interesting suggestion. That's not really the direction I would prefer the game to take. I'd be more interesting in training dummies and storage as the next steps.

+ Reply to Thread