+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestions - Updated

Default Suggestions - Updated

So, I've been sending in "feedback" via the in-game client when I get an idea. I've also decided to start writing them down, so I can post them here. Figured, why not, and see if anyone else likes them too. I'm sure some of them have been mentioned before, some maybe not. I'm too lazy to edit my list, so here goes, in no particular order.

Crafting
    1. Sort Uknown for pattern vendors: We can sort from trainers what we do and don't know, it would be great if we could do the same to the vedors. It can be difficult or time consuming to check to see if we missed a pattern, or if something new might have been added.
    2. Increase the availability of things like Orichalcum, Sagebrush, and Iron Hide.
    3. Change the icon for "imbued leather" to not look like soulhide, & Reinforced Leather to not look like Thick Hide.
    4. An "Are you sure" confirmation would be nice for runbreaking epics.

Social
    1. Add "hide/show" mobile for friends list! We can do it for guild, why not friends list?
    2. Would be cool if friends / ignore lists were accound bound.
    3. Can we get a seperate channel for event notifications, so we don't have to watch level chats for zone events?
    4. An in-game Calandar would be great. One that would allow us to create events / guild events ahead of time for guild mates / invited people, to see. Show which weekend warfronts are when, and even world events would be good too.

Character
    1. Please! Add weapon slots for our costume! You have been giving us costume weapons but no slots to do it with. If you can make Harbinger turn their mage weapons into wicked 2 handers, why can't you make costume slots? Heck, I don't think most of us will care if the glow effects are removed, to save coding issues.
    2. Add Surnames (last names), or an option to have them.
    3. Allow us to put old event currency into our currency tab. (like those crystals and coins.)
    4. World Event titles should be Account Bound. It can be challanging enough just trying to get them on one character, let alone several.
    5. Achievements account wide.

Conquest
    1. Report AFK feature for Conquest: to many people just sit in the base not contributing to the battle. Some use the "I'm crafting" excuse, but still are not really helping with the battle, anyone that dies can quickly craft something and return to the fight. We don't need people spending the entire duration of the battle at the tables.
    2. People who leave Raid in Conquest should be ported out.
    3. Lower Conquest required kills to something like 3000 or 2000. These matches lasting over an hour are rediculas.

Zones
    1. Add an Auctioner / Banker to Fortunes Shore! We have all the crafting tables and stuff there, why not those two as well? Especially since Guardians and Defiants share an Auction House now. This would help out those people who have serious issues with Meridian and Sanctum (Crashes, severe lag, Loading screens every 10 yards, and falling through the world.)
    2. Allow us to queue for specific Instant Adventures, regardless of level. As a 50, I can queue for Ember Isle / Stillmoor / Shimmersand, while in those zones. However, I cannot queue for Freemarch / Stonefield, while in those zones. I have to either get it via random, or I have to hunt down the group, mentor down next to them, and then it will let me join in. So being able to queue simply from being in the zone would be nice. Would be even better to let us pick from a list on the IA screen.

Pets / Mounts
    1. Mounts should scale with our riding skill.
    2. Crocnard Mount should be able to swim without dismounting us.
    3. Make the Crow companion CAW rather then cherp.
    4. RP walk while Mounted.
    5. I would LOVE a wolf mount!
    6. Shared mounts / pets account wide.

Quality of Life[LIST=1][*]Add a drink for tanks. The Isle Embrosia is nice, but tanks still need to drink two to fill up.[*]Please add an "are you sure" confirmation on the Bag Sorting Button, (or let us disable/lock it.)[*]Allow us to vendor or runebreak purchased armor we don't need anymore. (ie PVP and the plaques / marks pieces)[*]PVP flags to be REMOVED when you zone into a Dungeon / Raid / Chronicle. For those on PVP shards, it would of course be returned once you zone out. (It works in reverse when you do Warfronts or Conquest so why not?)
    [/life]

Misc.
    1. Move "You do not have a pet" or "You cannot control your pet while mounted" notices into the combat tab. I had to adjust some macros, if my pet died my screen got flooded with the notice, and I was unable to move the notice to a different tab so I wouldn't have to see it.
    2. Allow IPs from Afganistan for our Troops!
    3. More character slots would be helpful.

I don't intend for the list to sound like demands, it's just how I happened to write them down.
    Last edited by Purgwolf; 09-20-2012 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purgwolf View Post
    Quality of Life[LIST=1][*]Add a drink for tanks. The Isle Embrosia is nice, but tanks still need to drink two to fill up.[*]Please add an "are you sure" confirmation on the Bag Sorting Button, (or let us disable/lock it.)[*]Allow us to vendor or runebreak purchased armor we don't need anymore. (ie PVP and the plaques / marks pieces)[*]PVP flags to be REMOVED when you zone into a Dungeon / Raid / Chronicle. For those on PVP shards, it would of course be returned once you zone out. (It works in reverse when you do Warfronts or Conquest so why not?)
    [/life]
    Well that got all messed up..

Quality of Life
    1. Add a drink for tanks. The Isle Embrosia is nice, but tanks still need to drink two to fill up.
    2. Please add an "are you sure" confirmation on the Bag Sorting Button, (or let us disable/lock it.)
    3. Allow us to vendor or runebreak purchased armor we don't need anymore. (ie PVP and the plaques / marks pieces)
    4. PVP flags to be REMOVED when you zone into a Dungeon / Raid / Chronicle. For those on PVP shards, it would of course be returned once you zone out. (It works in reverse when you do Warfronts or Conquest so why not?)
    there, fixed.
    Last edited by Purgwolf; 09-20-2012 at 09:59 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Purgwolf View Post
    [*]Allow us to queue for specific Instant Adventures, regardless of level. As a 50, I can queue for Ember Isle / Stillmoor / Shimmersand, while in those zones. However, I cannot queue for Freemarch / Stonefield, while in those zones. I have to either get it via random, or I have to hunt down the group, mentor down next to them, and then it will let me join in. So being able to queue simply from being in the zone would be nice. Would be even better to let us pick from a list on the IA screen.
    If you mentor down to the appropriate level in the zone i.e. freemarch or stonefield - you will then get the option to join the IA for that zone in addition to the option for random IA allocation. Though I would second the idea of a list option to be available in preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Calisane View Post
    If you mentor down to the appropriate level in the zone i.e. freemarch or stonefield - you will then get the option to join the IA for that zone in addition to the option for random IA allocation. Though I would second the idea of a list option to be available in preference.
    Yeah, but it would still be nice to be anywhere, and be able to select which zone you want to IA in.

---

Also want to add to my list.

*Make the LFG channel an auto-join channel, like Zone, Trade, and all the others that join you to them automatically. Most people don't even know /2 LFG is even there, so it doesn't get used. If we auto join it then it will be used. Since now the channels are twice as crowded would be nice to see people use it, so finding groups will be easier to see.

+ Reply to Thread