+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ilex011

Thread: more toon slots

Default more toon slots

I wonder if there is any plan in the future to add more character slots? One or two more would be nice. I am sure the other shards are nice but Faeblight is my home and I prefer to stay there- I just need two more slots!

I <3 Ilex.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

I <3 Intrinsc!
    Last edited by ilex011; 09-18-2012 at 08:30 PM.

I <3 the idea of having more toon slots. I am a pack rat with a 50 of each class and i need more toons to send trash to. i also have my own lvl 1 bank with 3 slots filled with trash. Soon to be on the show hoarders for having so much crap in my bank. mostly useless stuff.

I have a few characters isolated on other servers that I want to bring to Faeblight. Where's the love Trion professed for RPers? I know lots of folks are in the same boat I am.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Quote Originally Posted by ilex011 View Post
    I wonder if there is any plan in the future to add more character slots? One or two more would be nice. I am sure the other shards are nice but Faeblight is my home and I prefer to stay there- I just need two more slots!
    Oh great more toons per shard to share in the PA rocket ride. Lets have 8 dailies per shard giving PA hit the PA cap 33% faster!
    There are eight species of Bear (Ursidae): Arctos, Americanus, Thibetanus, Maritimus, Helarctos, Melonleuca, Ornatus, Malayanus, Ursinus.
    Koalas are not one of them, not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by millie View Post
    Oh great more toons per shard to share in the PA rocket ride. Lets have 8 dailies per shard giving PA hit the PA cap 33% faster!
    With the amount of xp you gain in SL I doubt it makes that much of a difference. Or they would increase the amount of XP needed after a certain PAlevel, and if they plan that they can keep in mind that they increase the possible amount of toons
    Last edited by NearioNL; 09-19-2012 at 12:55 AM.
    Sotiria, GM of Fade Legion.. Founder of Covenant(Argent)
    pew pew rogue
    4/4, 2/4, 1/5

Quote Originally Posted by NearioNL View Post
    With the amount of xp you gain in SL I doubt it makes that much of a difference. Or they would increase the amount of XP needed after a certain PAlevel, and if they plan that they can keep in mind that they increase the possible amount of toons
    If they scale the PA experience required to allow for 8 toons per shard that further disadvantages the starting player with one toon. If they dont they further advantage those players who can rapidly gear multiple toons. Rich get richer, poor get poorer.
    There are eight species of Bear (Ursidae): Arctos, Americanus, Thibetanus, Maritimus, Helarctos, Melonleuca, Ornatus, Malayanus, Ursinus.
    Koalas are not one of them, not even close.

If they scale the PA experience required to allow for 8 toons per shard that further disadvantages the starting player with one toon. If they dont they further advantage those players who can rapidly gear multiple toons. Rich get richer, poor get poorer.
    I would not be as much as a difference as you think. by far not
    dailys are not the only way to get xp you know , all xp counts towards PA so I seriously dont see the issue. and I am only effectively having 1 toon
    Last edited by NearioNL; 09-19-2012 at 01:14 AM.
    pew pew rogue
    4/4, 2/4, 1/5

Maybe I'm confused, but what difference does it make how many characters we have on a server? We can only play one at a time and the PA XP all goes to the same pool.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered View Post
    Maybe I'm confused, but what difference does it make how many characters we have on a server? We can only play one at a time and the PA XP all goes to the same pool.
    The daily's and weekly quests. more toons means more of those and so more xp for the PA.
    but I dont see an issue as well, this isnt to major really.
    pew pew rogue
    4/4, 2/4, 1/5

Um, I wasn't thinking about PA... I was thinking I would like to bring my Bahmi mage and my Kelari warrior to Faeblight, actually...

...do you always make it a habit to search for a glass to find half-empty or is it just intrinsic in your posting nature?

+ Reply to Thread