+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Matching the messages sent cap to available bag sizes

Soulwalker

Default Matching the messages sent cap to available bag sizes

I consistently run into the issue of hitting the "You have sent to many messages recently" everytime I finish a farming session and mail to my alts. Could the message (mail) cap be amended to match number of slots in bags rather than the current limitations. Also is it viable to simply remove any cap in place for when you are mailing to characters on the same account?

Quote Originally Posted by Calisane View Post
    is it viable to simply remove any cap in place for when you are mailing to characters on the same account?
    this would probably be the best option, i do not know how it is programed but there are many other limitations removed for characters on the same account so i do not think that would be a problem. who would complain about spam from themselves?
    Last edited by krabcat; 09-18-2012 at 12:53 PM.

its an anti-spam cap, you wont be able to spam other people with that, but yes I have that sometimes as well, but I'd rather have more/bigger bags then this cap lifted

Blightweald - DPS Rogue and apparently best bard EU - 14k Achievs

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Calisane View Post
    Also is it viable to simply remove any cap in place for when you are mailing to characters on the same account?
    I would second this!

+ Reply to Thread