+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Shaidar Haran
  • 1 Post By Shaidar Haran

Thread: Current Chat Window: Grade D

Prophet of Telara Shaidar Haran's Avatar

Default Current Chat Window: Grade D

Since launch this thing has been flawed. It continues to cut off almost complete sentences. I shouldn't have to be resizing it every 10-15 minutes to be able to read everyone complete chat. Whether locked or unlocked, you end up missing words in people's posts and you think to yourself "Did I miss something or do I need to resize it again?" Please fix this as this has been ignored for too long.
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    There's typically no warning for unexpected crashes.

Same goes with the random inability to talk in /raid unless you write something in /say or relog. Annoying and it has also been here since launch.

Prophet of Telara Shaidar Haran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kronblom View Post
    Same goes with the random inability to talk in /raid unless you write something in /say or relog. Annoying and it has also been here since launch.
    Not sure I've ever seen this or even heard of people mentioning this in game. I wonder if it could be a regional bug or what not. I notice you are in Sweden, I play on NA shards.
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    There's typically no warning for unexpected crashes.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Kronblom View Post
    Yeah, i've never seen this happen on NA. The hidden text does get old sometimes though, there was a patch back a couple months where it went away for a while, but appears to be back in full force now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaidar Haran View Post
    It continues to cut off almost complete sentences... you end up missing words in people's posts and you think to yourself "Did I miss something
    i though this only happened to me, does anyone else have the problem of the chat tabs sometimes sticking to the mouse when you click them?

Quote Originally Posted by krabcat View Post
    i though this only happened to me, does anyone else have the
    Yeah but if you right click there's an option for "Lock Group" or something that will keep them from

These bugs sound really annoying but I've never seen either of them. Definitely deserve a fix if they're widespread though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaidar Haran View Post
    Since launch this thing has been flawed. It continues to cut off almost complete sentences. I shouldn't have to be resizing it every 10-15 minutes to be able to read everyone complete chat. Whether locked or unlocked, you end up missing words in people's posts and you think to yourself "Did I miss something or do I need to resize it again?" Please fix this as this has been ignored for too long.
    I have never encountered this... Maybe your window is too small or too big?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    As for folks calling me a carebear, I've got 99 problems and being a carebear ain't one son. I've done far more than my share of virtual murder over the years. I've been part of alliances that have so heavily destabilized server balance in games that the other sides ceased to log in due to being so massively dominated.

The most annoying chat bug ive seen, and the only 1 that i actually faced. I was in Cross shard chat before 1.10. Ever since then, 1 of those channels i cant type in, i cant see chat in, reserved 1 of my chat spots, i cant leave it and cant join it.. So annoying.
    Retired

+ Reply to Thread