+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LFG Chat Channel

Default LFG Chat Channel

I think having a LFG channel would cut down on some of the "LFM [Insert Quest Here] pst me" spam so that public chat can troll or whatever they do uninterrupted. With the influx of the opposing faction into the public channel, it can be hard to keep up with the groups that are going on. I would hate for someone to miss the chance to join because the 'your momma joke tournament' taking place in 50s chat buried another person's open invite.

Telaran

How do we know that the lfg channel doesnt get trolled or what so ever?

How often does the trade channel or world defense get trolled? Rarely. People go there when they need it.
    Last edited by Appendy; 09-16-2012 at 05:38 AM.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    I think having a LFG channel would cut down on some of the "LFM [Insert Quest Here] pst me" spam so that public chat can troll or whatever they do uninterrupted. With the influx of the opposing faction into the public channel, it can be hard to keep up with the groups that are going on. I would hate for someone to miss the chance to join because the 'your momma joke tournament' taking place in 50s chat buried another person's open invite.
    There already is an LFG channel, albeit it is rarely used now since the slash command ( /lfg ) also opens up the LFG UI window.
    --BC

+ Reply to Thread