+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Level 60 pvp gear in Storm Legion

Telaran

Default Level 60 pvp gear in Storm Legion

I would really like to see this happen so people who want to level up other characters, get their friends into the game, or possibly for returning players can have a clean slate when it comes to leveling up their Ranks and getting more Prestige ranks.

Basically, I was think it wouldn't be too difficult to have Rank 1 through 50 for level 60 gear just make the current Rank 50 gear accessible through paying a lot of Favor, like 50-60k a piece maybe. I don't think this so asking to much and it would help out people who don't have the time to grind through a ton of prestige ranks just to get the end game gear and keep it up on multiple characters for PvP.

Something like this shouldn't be a harmful idea since everyone benefits from it.
    --BadOman

Server: Seastone (Pvp) :: Faction: Guardian
    Psyphon | 50 Rogue

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by BadOman View Post
    I would really like to see this happen so people who want to level up other characters, get their friends into the game, or possibly for returning players can have a clean slate when it comes to leveling up their Ranks and getting more Prestige ranks.

Basically, I was think it wouldn't be too difficult to have Rank 1 through 50 for level 60 gear just make the current Rank 50 gear accessible through paying a lot of Favor, like 50-60k a piece maybe. I don't think this so asking to much and it would help out people who don't have the time to grind through a ton of prestige ranks just to get the end game gear and keep it up on multiple characters for PvP.

Something like this shouldn't be a harmful idea since everyone benefits from it.

This is already in place. You can buy level 50 gear with favor without being level 50, only thing you need R50 to buy are weapons.

Telaran

That I didn't realize was already in the game. I had just recently got back into the game after I heard about the expansion.

So for level 60 pvp weapons its going to require a higher rank (probably) and have you heard of what the rank requirements might be? I hope it's something that is obtainable for fresh 60s.
    --BadOman

Server: Seastone (Pvp) :: Faction: Guardian
    Psyphon | 50 Rogue

when i went to beta the new SL pvp gear in tempest bay the new main city i think. the first pvp gear there you only needed to be lvl 60 for i didnt see if you needed any ranks for the first gear. not for the wapons or anything its just needed around 30-40k favor for a gear then 50-60k favor for a weapon but i dont now if that gonna change or not

Quote Originally Posted by Wakthor View Post
    the first pvp gear there you only needed to be lvl 60 for
    I didn't want to give any details in light of the NDA, however I will quote this specific statement in a mysterious and ambiguous manner.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    I didn't want to give any details in light of the NDA, however I will quote this specific statement in a mysterious and ambiguous manner.
    <3 your mind. <3.

+ Reply to Thread