+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestions for future content

Default Suggestions for future content

Here are some ideas for future content:

Crafting:

-Craft-able weapon skins for changing the color/texture of various features on a weapon; e.g. sword handles, gem stones and blade colors. Would NOT be used to change the style or shape of the weapon, but would change the appearance.

-Custom craft-able wardrobe garments.

-Craft-able housing item recipies

-These 3 features could leverage the development tools already existing, similar to the player housing tool being released in SL.

Personal training aids:

-Obstacle course including DPS targets which also includes boss mechanics. This would provide a training mechanism for people to practice raid/dungeon awareness while dealing damage / healing. Would be great at improving player proficiency in general.

-New mechanics dummy to practice raid mechanics (personal and/or group) and could include one or several mechanics in a session. This would use older boss mechanics, not those deemed as “progression”. Could consume guild earned tokens earned through guild advancement.

-Practice dummies located in personal or guild housing instances, complete with buffs/debuffs selector for parsing purposes

General:

-In-game rune removal item or NPC

-Rare mount drops from zone event bosses, dungeons. seasonal events and raids

-Rare crafting ingredient/recipes drops from zone event bosses

-Add very rare drop crafting components to gathering nodes

-Add weapon and armor set racks in housing instances. Perfect place to display your earned items without taking up bank / bag space.

Enjoy.

-Foo
    Last edited by FooFighter; 09-12-2012 at 01:58 PM.
    NQ - Foo

Default Good idea! Here's a few more

I like your ideas, they are original!

Also may I add craftable tattoos and unique markings for arms, neck, legs, faces, etc? Maybe in Apothocary?

And a new secondary skill: Astronomy-a fun non-required skill that lets you view the stars, pick one for your birth star, and get unique items/buffs depending on the planet alignment. Or something like that!

More dyes!

A weapons/armor rack for your extra junk that you want to display in your house.

A personal bank inside your house so you don't have to go to Meridian/Sanctum to visit your bank. The guild bank one can be inside the guild hall too?

New Hairstyles/Colors

New Dances

Character speech, so we can hear our characters say something! As well as more vocal interaction with NPC's, on the character end.

More diverse and unique looking pets, with dyable armor for them too.

These are just my hopes and dreams. Maybe they will be reality, maybe not! But I can hope for them to be at least.

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

Telaran

I'm still holding out for weapon wardrobe slots - I think that would be a cool idea. It's not so bad on my warrior, who has full ID gear and everything looks cool, but i sort of pity any tank who is using the Carceran Parrying Blade which is allegedly a sword, though looks more like a tooth-pick. To replace that with one something a little... longer... would be nice The appearence is the only reason I haven't picked one up.
    Facemelt - 50 Warrior Tank (retired)
    Laviniya - 5X Cleric Tank
    One half of Imperium's Tank Core
    Imperium
    T1/T1, 11/11 HK, 4/4 ROTP, 8/8 ID, 4/4 PF

Another - Wardrobe slots for mounts, along with mount wardrobe items
    NQ - Foo

Another - Cross shard Auction House
    NQ - Foo

More:

- Larger / special bag for gathering (mining, artifacts, etc); 100 slot

- Dump all button / feature for bags (i.e. dump all contents into bank) - time saver

- Crafting accelerator for crafting a large quantity of items. First couple are slower, then the speed throttles up by a factor of 10. (GW2 style)
    NQ - Foo

Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    -Practice dummies located in personal or guild housing instances, complete with buffs/debuffs selector for parsing purposes
    I've suggested this for months and think it would be a very popular idea. I also think Trion hit a home run with the relic boot craftable for ID, yet didn't implement this system elsewhere.

Another suggestion that I agree with is an instanced space where you can practice, or test, your reaction time/performance of raid mechanics. Something similar to this upcoming game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx0tGN7qGIw
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Another - A cross shard city that players could visit, hang out and trade / purchase items from. Make it it's own instance.
    NQ - Foo

+ Reply to Thread