+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Seatin
  • 2 Post By Crisson

Thread: Hartsman - Best RIFT Advert I have seen plus a couple of Ideas...

Default Hartsman - Best RIFT Advert I have seen plus a couple of Ideas...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukQJ3...layer_embedded

Just thought I'd share this if you havent noticed it plastered across the Internet. I have so much love for this Advert!, So I thought I'd add a couple of suggestions for more...

Firstly... (Is firstly even a word? 0.o)

If anyone remembers this back in march somebody tweeted Scott Hartsman himself saying how rubbish the bard was and saying how there $15 doesnt matter, Hartsman comes back saying how they all matter and asking what she didnt like about the bard, Thought that was pretty kick *** (Imagebelow)
    http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/3869/bardown.png

So you know maybe show this and then flip the sign, have Hartsman do some sort of evil smile and then cut to a short clip and the awesome changes for bards we saw at PAX this year!

Next up...

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/7716/rogueenergy.png

Some sort of post from Zyzyx highlighting the Rogue Energy Issue and then Daglar and Aillion flip the sign as a team and be like Zyzyx this one is for you!, Then it cuts to a clip of an energy bar full of purple goodness, and the rogue is using moves but you see the energy bar isn't going down!

Anyways just a couple of idea's, If you have anymore idea's for this type of advert feel free to share them below!
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Firstly is a word.
    Where's the Auction House to buy more DPS for my cleric?

The advert with Scott is brilliant; I'd love to see more of these too, it really shows that one personís thoughts can matter.

Housing and capes are both features I think similar questions could be posed.

We have Scott Hartsman, no other game community can brag about something nearly as cool! (yeah, I'm a bloody Trion's fanboy!)

Quote Originally Posted by Crisson View Post
    We have Scott Hartsman, no other game community can brag about something nearly as cool! (yeah, I'm a bloody Trion's fanboy!)
    You don't even have to be a Trion Fanboy/Fangirl to brag about having Scott freaking Hartsman. Does anyone else know where he got started in the industry? Everquest. The first one, he's been making MMOs longer than a good chunk (I won't claim most but it wouldn't surprise me) of the playerbase has been playing them. That's absolutely freaking awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibi View Post
    It's oft said, and I do paraphrase, that Trion could mail people $100 each and some would complain on the forums that it should have been more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyn View Post
    Hey folks,
    Just dropping in a reminder to ensure your posts are on topic, civil and constructive.
    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread