+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jonus

Thread: New Achieve: Dragon Killer

Default New Achieve: Dragon Killer

Okay, the name could use with some imagination, but simple suggestion - with Storm Legion having a Regulos as well as a Crucia raid, it looks like we'll be killing off the dragons pretty soonish (in the next few months). I'm hoping Trion makes the Raid category in Achievements less lonely and adds a meta achievement for killing off all the dragons with a Title reward like "Dragon Killer" or something.

Right now, all achievement categories has their own meta achieves as well as sub-categories, except Raids, which is all by its lonesome with no meta achieves in the Raid category (not talking about the sub-categories here).

Give it a killed-all-dragons meta-achieve with a title reward Trion, please! Thanks!

Default +1

I wanted something like this since I saw the achievement "Dragonslayer: Greenscale". I heartily support this idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibi View Post
    It's oft said, and I do paraphrase, that Trion could mail people $100 each and some would complain on the forums that it should have been more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyn View Post
    Hey folks,
    Just dropping in a reminder to ensure your posts are on topic, civil and constructive.
    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread