+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestions

Default Suggestions

1) Fix the dang bugs. I have issued report after report about mobs blending in with trees and rocks and not being attackable, hence you cannot get past a certain stage in a rift. There is a constant one by Marsh House with an Earth and/or Fire Rift. Another one is my toon periodically dissappears (and/or my pet does). It is hard to judge where you are in relations to a mob while invisible.

2) My old computer kept crashing and I kept getting the option to send report and either start where I left off or close. How about give some feedback. I finally bought a new computer and have not seen this reoccur.

3) Uniqueness. Sure you can customize to a certain level, but, in the end, you typically have everyone running around in the same armor. Or their skivvies. It also seems that some of your spells are just different variations of the same thing. Give me a reason to play a certain class or race. Don't let us all do the same things.

4) Give a little more fanfare when rep is changed with a faction. Sometimes the text announcement is easy to miss.

5) Except on PvP shards, suspend PvP during Invasions. Too many times I have forgotten to reset my PvP option before wading into an Invasion, and typically some cunning opposites like to go into it flagged to draw out others that are merely concentrating on killing the boss.

That's a good starter list.

Prophet of Telara Shaidar Haran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geopenguin View Post
    Another one is my toon periodically dissappears (and/or my pet does). It is hard to judge where you are in relations to a mob while invisible.
    Zoom your camera in to 1st person and then back out. Problem solved.

2) My old computer kept crashing and I kept getting the option to send report and either start where I left off or close. How about give some feedback. I finally bought a new computer and have not seen this reoccur.
    As is the problem with most visual bugs and crashes.

3) Uniqueness. Sure you can customize to a certain level, but, in the end, you typically have everyone running around in the same armor. Or their skivvies.
    The amount of content and other stuff (and the speed in which new stuff is added) has made this game enjoyable, for the most part, from the beginning. There are a ton of options available from wardrobes. What people actually choose to wear though is up to the individual, not Trion. Just to soothe the average QQ'er tho, They are always looking to add more stuff. Trion only has so many employees doing so many things and the constant flow of new content has kept everyone busy. Find your gear and look how you want to. Don't worry about how others look. That is their choice.

It also seems that some of your spells are just different variations of the same thing. Give me a reason to play a certain class or race. Don't let us all do the same things.
    I think you are referring to the casting animations on this one. If so, I agree. I'd like to see the amount of casting animations doubled. Casting Vex looks just like casting Healing Flood with my Bahni Male Cleric holding his 1H + OH.

4) Give a little more fanfare when rep is changed with a faction. Sometimes the text announcement is easy to miss.
    It would be kind of neat if a little messenger boy or girl ran up to you in game, no matter where you were in open world and clapped for you when your notoriety changed

5) Except on PvP shards, suspend PvP during Invasions. Too many times I have forgotten to reset my PvP option before wading into an Invasion, and typically some cunning opposites like to go into it flagged to draw out others that are merely concentrating on killing the boss.
    You can turn off auto pvp flag in your settings. See a guild member in game. If you are flagging intentionally then you deserve to die. That is what PvP is for. If for some reason, you change your PvP auto flag settings from situation to situation then that is all on you, not the game.

Ultimately, this post sounds like some of my first posts on the forums. More QQ than educated. If you are having problems in game with anything ask someone who you know isn't trolling and see if it is a setting or something you are personally doing before asking Trion to change something.
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    There's typically no warning for unexpected crashes.

+ Reply to Thread