+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Account Wide Map Fog

Prophet of Telara Shaidar Haran's Avatar

Default Account Wide Map Fog

I hate exploring the entire map for each toon I have. Feel free to keep the exploration xp, just give all my toons 100% of the map revealed if 1 toon does.

Danke.
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    There's typically no warning for unexpected crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaidar Haran View Post
    I hate exploring the entire map for each toon I have. Feel free to keep the exploration xp, just give all my toons 100% of the map revealed if 1 toon does.

Danke.

I enjoy the unexplored "Fog" and like it in game. but understand ours are just opposing opinions, and this tread will go nowhere

Ascendant

You're making fun of me now, aren't you?
    Regardless of what happens, people will always be unhappy. Be thankful for what you have and always be constructive.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Poster View Post
    good or the best
    This quote offers insight into why there are so many perceived balance issues. To some, it doesn't matter how good something is; if it isn't the best, it isn't worth using.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaidar Haran View Post

Danke.
    I'd be fine with this. Make it optional, of course (sometimes you might enjoy the exploration, or alternately want the fog of war to let you know where an alt hasn't been).

My FFXI maps essentially operate across all jobs, why not in Rift? Why is it so different just because I choose my job before logging in instead of after, like in XI?

+ Reply to Thread