Closed Thread

Thread: OP class

Soulwalker

Default OP class

i got somthing try give all classes 1k bonus dmg and healing and then we are even with warriors
    [Edit] lamer class like hunters in WOW spoiled and way to OP im [Edit] tired of getting 1 or 2 shotet by them how can a warrior riftwalk up behind me and 1shot me he 4251 crit as lvl 46 AND no there was NO body els hitting or shooting at me it was only me and him
    thats to much DO SOMTHING ABOUT THEM WARRIORS
    Last edited by Thorne25; 09-05-2012 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinkx View Post
    i got somthing try give all classes 1k bonus dmg and healing and then we are even with warriors
    got danm lamer class like hunters in WOW spoiled and way to OP im got danm tired of getting 1 or 2 shotet by them how can a warrior riftwalk up behind me and 1shot me he 4251 crit as lvl 46 AND no there was NO body els hitting or shooting at me it was only me and him
    Judging by the wording of this Im going to call it at...

13-14 At oldest
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

got danm lamer class like hunters in WOW spoiled and way to OP im got danm tired of getting 1 or 2 shotet by them how can a warrior riftwalk up behind me and 1shot me he 4251 crit as lvl 46 AND no there was NO body els hitting or shooting at me it was only me and him
    1/10. Not even mad.
    Bisqquit | R53

Quote Originally Posted by Toransparkwing View Post

13-14 At oldest
    Hey even American kids at that age can do better than that. More like 10-11, I think.

Soulwalker

hehe so you all play warriors or you dont think its weard that a lvl 46 warrior can crit 4200+ ??

Soulwalker

and sry for the words im not english im danish so skip the age thing surly old pepol can do better that you all

Ascendant

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ons-forum.html

This isn't the forum for venting about PvP or class balance.
    Regardless of what happens, people will always be unhappy. Be thankful for what you have and always be constructive.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Poster View Post
    good or the best
    This quote offers insight into why there are so many perceived balance issues. To some, it doesn't matter how good something is; if it isn't the best, it isn't worth using.

Prophet of Telara Shaidar Haran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toransparkwing View Post

13-14 At oldest
    You should be able to tell they are foreign and not kids by the sentencing structuring and how damn is spelt danm. Poor spelling but a solid attempt at sentence structuring is a good way to tell the two apart.

Your point got across just fine and I salute you on knowing a language other than your own.

If you even care though here are some corrections:

i got something to try, give all classes 1k bonus dmg and healing and then we are even with warriors.
    got damn lamer class like hunters in WOW spoiled and way too OP I got damn tired of getting 1 or 2 shotted by them. How can a warrior riftwalk up behind me and 1shot me? He 4251 crit as lvl 46 AND no there was NO body else hitting or shooting at me it was only me and him
    thats too much DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM WARRIORS
    Disclaimer: I am not an English Professor and not all the mistakes were corrected. Just someone who is about to get off work and has a few mins of downtime before they kick me off the computer. The corrections are there if you wish to improve; if not, your English is just fine for us to comprehend.
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    There's typically no warning for unexpected crashes.

Soulwalker

hehe now i see why so many pepol stoped playing this game this is what that get when that complane about the MEGA unballace in this game a big load of **** back in there faces

hehe now i see why so many pepol stoped playing this game this is what that get when that complane about the MEGA unballace in this game a big load of **** back in there faces
    1: there is some unbalance, but it is not MEGA unballace, as you have claimed

2: when you learn another language (assuming you have) you can forego grammar, as i do, but please try to at least spell things correctly. especially if you are suggesting something, if you want people to take you seriously, and be able to read your suggestion, spell correctly and attempt proper grammar. even i bust out the grammar when i make suggestion/ask for help

EDIT: again, assuming your primary language is not english, putting your language into google translate would be better than attempting it on your own, if you can not type the language
    Last edited by xanduin246; 09-05-2012 at 10:37 AM.

Hi everyone,

We already have several ongoing discussions about this topic. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the main discussion threads here:

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ixed-asap.html

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in one of the threads linked above so we can keep the discussions about this topic a little better consolidated.

As a friendly reminder, we do recommend using the forum search function (searching in thread titles works best) and checking through the last couple pages to see if there is already an existing thread about a topic you'd like to discuss. When topic discussions are consolidated, it not only makes it easier to use the search function, but it also aids the Rift Community and Development Teams when reading the forums and gathering feedback from your posts, ideas, and concerns.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread