+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Maeloda
  • 1 Post By Caydin

Thread: Music in the trailer for SL

Default Music in the trailer for SL

Make it available for download please.
    Lemming (formerly Mrhyde@Belmont), Guild Leader of Black Company on Greybriar
    We are Black Company ~~~ See our recruitment thread!

THIS IS HOW I ROLL
    Raids Mon/Tue/Thur 5:30 server time, 9/9, 2/4, 1/3, 1/3

Pretty sure its one of those 'Two Steps From Hell' kind of typical epic scores.

I know I've heard it before - like within the last couple weeks.

Ascendant

We need more pieces like that in Rift~
    Regardless of what happens, people will always be unhappy. Be thankful for what you have and always be constructive.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Poster View Post
    good or the best
    This quote offers insight into why there are so many perceived balance issues. To some, it doesn't matter how good something is; if it isn't the best, it isn't worth using.

Quote Originally Posted by Caydin View Post
    We need more pieces like that in Rift~
    Ugh. I know. And so far from what I've seen, I haven't seen any of it in Storm Legion. Again.

I'll keep my expectations low, just in case they actually have a suddenly awesome soundtrack for SL.

Yes I would totally support a SL soundtrack! You could put it up in the Trion Rift store. I'd totally buy it! Oh, and make an original rift soundtrack too, I'd like that too!

PS- Crucia's voice is so beautiful and haunting and....incredibly scary. Listening to her evil sinister chuckle at the end of the teaser trailer puts my neck hair on end, but I can't help but listen to it over and over. Whoever voiced her in that trailer did an amazing job! Reminds me of Galadrial from LOTR.

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

Ascendant

Sadly, the fact that it comes from outside Trion means that it won't be available in-game. I'm hoping that Storm Legion brings a renewed effort to bring up Rift's weakest point; music.
    Regardless of what happens, people will always be unhappy. Be thankful for what you have and always be constructive.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Poster View Post
    good or the best
    This quote offers insight into why there are so many perceived balance issues. To some, it doesn't matter how good something is; if it isn't the best, it isn't worth using.

+ Reply to Thread