+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ginvite from anywhere

Default ginvite from anywhere

The other day, I was in a Warfront when I received a tell, from a player requesting a guild invite.
    I attempted to ginvite them but got an error message saying ginvites are not possible from a Warfront (not the exact wording).
    I told the prospective recruit that I would invite them when I was out of the Warfront. Well, by the time I was out, I had forgotten about the recruit and when I did remember, I could no longer remember their name.
    And the tell was no longer in the chat scrollback.

Anyway, long story short. It would be wonderful, if it was possible to do guild invites from Warfronts and anywhere else (I imagine it's an issue with instances) that it is currently not possible.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by actionvapor View Post
    The other day, I was in a Warfront when I received a tell, from a player requesting a guild invite.
    I attempted to ginvite them but got an error message saying ginvites are not possible from a Warfront (not the exact wording).
    I told the prospective recruit that I would invite them when I was out of the Warfront. Well, by the time I was out, I had forgotten about the recruit and when I did remember, I could no longer remember their name.

Anyway, long story short. It would be wonderful, if it was possible to do guild invites from Warfronts and anywhere else (I imagine it's an issue with instances) that it is currently not possible.
    Tell them to send a message through guild finder, or send you a mail.

Quote Originally Posted by actionvapor View Post
    Well, by the time I was out, I had forgotten about the recruit and when I did remember, I could no longer remember their name.
    You don't have a chat tab that is set up for just tells?
    (Bswish Mage) (Zairnix Rouge) (Fairen Cleric) S:Laethys
    Pre-SL: Pre-T3 Conq, IF/PF Cleared TDQ: 4/4 FT: 4/4 EE 5/5 HM 1/4 GA 2/4

Quote Originally Posted by bswish View Post
    You don't have a chat tab that is set up for just tells?
    I have one with just guild and tells, I might've been able to find it there except I logged in between

And yeah I should just tell people to send me mail or use the LFR tool.

Regardless, it seems silly that you can't invite people just because you're in a Warfront.
    Last edited by actionvapor; 09-04-2012 at 02:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread