+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interesting apearence, dance, race, and character creation/customization suggestions:

Default Interesting apearence, dance, race, and character creation/customization suggestions:

In no real order of Importance:

Dance: The eth/mathoisan female dance looks kind of freaky and is to fast paced a animation, I sugest slow belly dancing for the eth, and a short of sway dance for Mathosians. The elf dance is cute, but perhaps another more graceful option as well? In any case maybe multiple dance options. Mabey even a MJ style dance for some?

Hair: Better hairstyles from the Bhrmi female, that afro is ridiculious in my opnion, and I dont like the other styles for them, give every charcter every hair option besides the flowers in hair the suits only High elf.

Provide at least 14 to 32 diffrent voice emotes, where the charcters say diffrent things under emotes. Also a selection of diffrent voices to choose from.

Underwear: For those that want to get everything perfect provide underwear custumazation options, anything from string Bikini to the more modest female Bhrmi style underwear in the players choice of colors.

A RP sugestion thats really out there:
    Let players choose diffrent personalty traits upon creation for there character and list them via inspect via a personalty tab viewable to other players.
    Truth is Beauty, Beauty Truth..

Ascendant

The Eth female dance is perfectly fine, and my favorite dance to date in any game.
    Regardless of what happens, people will always be unhappy. Be thankful for what you have and always be constructive.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Poster View Post
    good or the best
    This quote offers insight into why there are so many perceived balance issues. To some, it doesn't matter how good something is; if it isn't the best, it isn't worth using.

Prophet of Telara Shaidar Haran's Avatar

I've suggested previously in posts that dances in particular should be made a form of "skill." Thereby, people being able to animate their toons uniquely by selecting up to 5 different moves in sequence.

The other points I have no opinion of one way or the other.
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    There's typically no warning for unexpected crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Questoften View Post
    Dance: The eth/mathoisan female dance looks kind of freaky and is to fast paced a animation, I sugest slow belly dancing for the eth, and a short of sway dance for Mathosians. The elf dance is cute, but perhaps another more graceful option as well? In any case maybe multiple dance options. Mabey even a MJ style dance for some?
    I agree they should give every race a few dances to choose from. I think my elf dance is so boring I would rather have a faster dance. But if there were more choices, everyone would be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Questoften View Post
    A RP sugestion thats really out there:
    Let players choose diffrent personalty traits upon creation for there character and list them via inspect via a personalty tab viewable to other players.
    Love that idea!!
    Last edited by Pixiestarcat; 09-03-2012 at 04:15 PM.
    My old signature refuses to work. Please imagine this sentence as a freekin' amazing signature, full of wonder and beauty. But please don't imagine it in pink. That would hurt my feelings. Thank you.

the eth/mathosian female dance is groovy dancing girl, and is one of the best dances in game simply because it isnt so slow/repetitive

voice emotes im all for

new hair is coming in the expansion

underwear i really dont care, i dont run around in my underwear, im a fan of full clothing

im pretty sure theres a mod out there for the RP thing youre looking for, the amount of players who would actually use this feature is so low that i dont think its worth trions time. just my opinion, naturally

+ Reply to Thread