+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Raid or Sliver Idea

Champion of Telara

Default New Raid or Sliver Idea

While sorting arti's the other day, the arti 'the day the rifts came' struck me as a fantastic idea for a huge CQ style sliver or raid. The idea of being transported back to a section of Telara and actually working along side with the other faction to try to stem the flow of creatures pouring out of rifts would be cool. If would be different then regular invasions in that since this would be the first time a rift occurred, the creatures could be different, there could be new colossi (or one for each plane) and maybe the end boss could be an unknown dragon or perhaps someone (thing) that actually manipulated the dragons in the first place (who then separated their own ways when it died that first day.

You battle "the first rift" in the starting area of the guardians I believe. at that point Defiants didn't exist yet though
    Last edited by NearioNL; 08-29-2012 at 04:16 AM.
    Sotiria, GM of Fade Legion.. Founder of Covenant(Argent)
    pew pew rogue
    4/4, 2/4, 1/5

Champion of Telara

I suppose I didn't clarify it well, I meant I viewed it as the first time rifts came to Telara as a whole, and not the singular starter rift, but perhaps one from each plane. And the 'going back in time to prevent the whole thing from happening' does fall into the Defiant school of thought.

+ Reply to Thread