+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dominion

Thread: Soul Recall - Houses

Default Soul Recall - Houses

With the addition of being able to get a sliver of the land for our house and guild halls, can a recall be made for House and Guild? So we would be able to Soul Recall to a portal that we set, as well House Recall to our sliver, and also Recall to our Guild Hall.

Unless all Slivers for housing are going to be set in town like the bankers, two slivers next to each other, one for our house and one for the guild hall.

Also how are we going to be able to visit other players slivers? To help with decor ideas?

I'd love something like this. Upon getting a house in Aion, you got an additionally Soul Recall type spell that created a portal to your house, that anyone in your party (if I recall) could bounce through, it was pretty smooth.

Champion

And the rush towards deserted hub cities starts. First portals, then crafting and banking inside guild halls and on and on. You can check my post history and see that I have been against this housing and guild hall idea from the beginning, eventually a new player will make it Sanctum and find empty paths and alleys.

I've seen it before so don't say it can't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cladari View Post
    And the rush towards deserted hub cities starts. First portals, then crafting and banking inside guild halls and on and on. You can check my post history and see that I have been against this housing and guild hall idea from the beginning, eventually a new player will make it Sanctum and find empty paths and alleys.

I've seen it before so don't say it can't happen.
    I've also seen it not happen. PSU had fabulous housing, but it still had it's haunts (third floor of the main city, anywhere there was an active event). You couldn't not go onto the third floor, at any time of the day, and not have a sizable crowd to hang with. Anecdotal evidence, doesn't it rock?

+ Reply to Thread