+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Can we get some decent Greater Essences?

What they should do, is allow you to "fuse" a lesser essence into a greater essence of your choice, giving the greater essences the stats plus whatever proc it provides. To keep it safe, a fused essence will still be unique equip..meaning if i have one pyro spark fused with a damage proc greater, I can't put another pyro spark in my sigil, fused or unfused.

That way you can then be creative with greater and lesser essences and still use them in your sigil/machins in those spots without a loss to the stats. And the devs dont have to redesign all new greater essences so they dont suck.
    Last edited by Xenoheart; 08-25-2012 at 12:05 PM.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Xillean View Post
    Read the sl site again, they will have stats and the devs have said they will have stats.

Edit: And yes they have a wardrobe appearance as well, so does the rest of our armor and that's what the cloak is considered as, a piece of armor.

From the sl site.
    so in order to have top stats we are being forced to wear a cloak as park of our armor.....that is just asinine..
    Chemicalimbalance - Rogue - Wolfsbane
    Sleep is Overrated

Quote Originally Posted by mckeough View Post
    so in order to have top stats we are being forced to wear a cloak as park of our armor.....that is just asinine..
    And also in order to have top stats we are being forced to wear belts, necklaces, chest pieces and rings...what a pain!
    Last edited by thoroar; 08-25-2012 at 01:56 PM. Reason: grammer
    Capes
    Cloaks

Thoroar - Narcissia - Ricroar - Swimella
    I'm @Icewatch, /hug me!

those are acceptable armor and accessories...but a cape/cloak come on...really...that's just stupid....whats the point of having great looking armor if your just going to cover it up with a cloak...

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by mckeough View Post
    those are acceptable armor and accessories...but a cape/cloak come on...really...that's just stupid....whats the point of having great looking armor if your just going to cover it up with a cloak...
    ummm, whats the point of being able to turn on/off wardrobe items if you aren't going to utilize it? Just unclick it if you don't want to look like you're wearing a cloak?? /boggle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2