+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: About that landslide mount.

Ascendant

Default About that landslide mount.

Please give me back the original landslide model, he must be around somewhere on some ones pc, hiding in a backup file or something.

Just pop him in the mail and take away this thing you stuck a triangle turd tail on. It will be our little secret no one will notice, heck no one will care, apparently funny looking tails that look pinned on as an afterthought are in this season.

you don't even need to mail it to all my characters, just my main will do

So, you pop original landslide into Glamour's mailbox, me love you longtime. Deal?

also you will have my undying gratitude

and cookies.

Please remove the poop triangle and either leave it the way it was or put a murdantix-style tail on it.

They put a tail on it because people were complaining about its butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Endelon View Post
    Please remove the poop triangle and either leave it the way it was or put a murdantix-style tail on it.
    Crystal tail, to suite the rest of it would be best.

lol..

"WTH TRION! Landslide has a butt! Cover it up with a tail! I'm tired of staring at it all day!"

*Landslide gets tail*

"WTH TRION! Landslide's tail looks dumb! Remove it! I want to stare at his butt all day!"

i realize those 2 "quotes" (quotes within quotes? quote-cep... nvm) are not necessarily the same side changing their stance, but it's been pretty hilarious over the past week watching this unfold
    Last edited by xanduin246; 08-22-2012 at 07:50 PM.

I have an awesome idea!

Mount wardrobe slots.

Problem solved.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by meoka2368 View Post
    They put a tail on it because people were complaining about its butt.
    I know why they did it, doesn't mean I like it. I never complained about its butt, I liked the mount just fine the way it was. Now it looks .. got nothin nice to say and I am trying to stay on Trion's good side

Trion you slip original landslide into my mail, me love you longtime.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by xanduin246 View Post
    lol..

"WTH TRION! Landslide has a butt! Cover it up with a tail! I'm tired of staring at it all day!"

*Landslide gets tail*

"WTH TRION! Landslide's tail looks dumb! Remove it! I want to stare at his butt all day!"

i realize those 2 "quotes" (quotes within quotes? quote-cep... nvm) are not necessarily the same side changing their stance, but it's been pretty hilarious over the past week watching this unfold
    I'll never understand that line of thinking, you know it's not pure evil to complain about a product you love if you think it could be improved right?

Go look at swtor any complaint or idea is immediately shot down by the community and the game is a stagnant sinking ship.

Not all player ideas are good but all are valuable to the game as a whole.

I haven't logged on yet but if it's the same tail they previewed then it makes landslide look like he's pooping, I can understand why people wouldn't like it. The default model also has a large buttocks and elbow spikes on the same level drawing the eye right to it.
    If you can't understand why people might like this changed then I don't know what to tell you.

I sorta like the thong look. Perhaps if we cry moar we can get him some fishnet stockings, too!

High heels, lipstick... oh yeah.
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

Quote Originally Posted by Acharenus View Post
    I'll never understand that line of thinking, you know it's not pure evil to complain about a product you love if you think it could be improved right?

Go look at swtor any complaint or idea is immediately shot down by the community and the game is a stagnant sinking ship.

Not all player ideas are good but all are valuable to the game as a whole.

I haven't logged on yet but if it's the same tail they previewed then it makes landslide look like he's pooping, I can understand why people wouldn't like it. The default model also has a large buttocks and elbow spikes on the same level drawing the eye right to it.
    If you can't understand why people might like this changed then I don't know what to tell you.
    yes, yes

youre taking my post too seriously, i understand all of that, the problem here is that youre right, some player ideas are bad, and this was one

if you dont like the mount, dont use it, dont get it changed for those of us who do like it

if you didnt know it had a butt before buying it that sucks, but you could have waited to see what it looked like in game

i dont really like the Ash Strider's tail, but you dont see me posting about changing it, i just dont use it, because i realize some people do like it

EDIT: and you appear to have missed the part of my post where i said that i wasnt implying it was the same people saying both quotes
    Last edited by xanduin246; 08-22-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xanduin246 View Post
    yes, yes

youre taking my post too seriously, i understand all of that, the problem here is that youre right, some player ideas are bad, and this was one

if you dont like the mount, dont use it, dont get it changed for those of us who do like it

if you didnt know it had a butt before buying it that sucks, but you could have waited to see what it looked like in game

i dont really like the Ash Strider's tail, but you dont see me posting about changing it, i just dont use it, because i realize some people do like it

EDIT: and you appear to have missed the part of my post where i said that i wasnt implying it was the same people saying both quotes
    Is that a Corgi mating with a potato?
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

Quote Originally Posted by Fujitasix View Post
    Is that a Corgi mating with a potato?
    cantaloupe

and its just resting on it, i hope

Shadowlander

The implication there was also that it's not up to you to decide whether they're good or bad ideas.

I agree with them that the landslide model looks amazing except for it's buttocks, a shame since this is what anyone using the mount is going to be staring at 95% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Acharenus View Post
    The implication there was also that it's not up to you to decide whether they're good or bad ideas.

I agree with them that the landslide model looks amazing except for it's buttocks, a shame since this is what anyone using the mount is going to be staring at 95% of the time.
    i can too decide what i think is good or bad ideas. it should be implied that whatever is in my posts is what i think, not 100% fact

EDIT: im off for the night, if you want to continue this please PM me so we stop clogging this thread, and ill respond in the morning
    Last edited by xanduin246; 08-22-2012 at 08:52 PM.

Telaran

I cant say like it, but it feel better to the pure butt look for me. It may be extend of the natural armor from the head to the back. I really cant accept that is a tail. It really lack of any solid connect to the body. It more like a part of the sitting. Looking closer, the tail top end like attach to the sit rather to the body.

I think Trion is awesome for listening to the player base and trying to adjust the mount at all. No I dont really care for the new tail but eh w/e I have 40 mounts I will use another one if it really bothers me to much. Though maybe they will add different version of it you can buy in game or get further down the road as more promos or maybe even a armored one in the collectors (/drool)
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast