+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A mini game mode

Soulwalker

Default A mini game mode

I was playing the man vs machine on tf2 today. I thought to myself how cool would it be if we can queue up in like a mini game where we get sent to an area and we have to defend against monster. I know it sounds like defend a wardstone but what if there was like machines you can use to defend against the monsters. Also as you kill the monsters you can tokens which you and your party could use to upgrade defense and stuff. At like the end you can get some exp reward or something. I dont know it was just a thought on my mind that sounds pretty fun.

Ascendant

I've always though there should be warfront modes that are kind of like a game of Demigod. You should look it up.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by ipunkbust View Post
    I was playing the man vs machine on tf2 today. I thought to myself how cool would it be if we can queue up in like a mini game where we get sent to an area and we have to defend against monster. I know it sounds like defend a wardstone but what if there was like machines you can use to defend against the monsters. Also as you kill the monsters you can tokens which you and your party could use to upgrade defense and stuff. At like the end you can get some exp reward or something. I dont know it was just a thought on my mind that sounds pretty fun.
    I think that's what onslaughts were supposed to be, on Ember Isle. Although I've found myself saying that a competitive more focused game type could have been interesting to see, possibly having a number of different colored planar charges that could be spent on a wide variety of different towers or something. But yeah, I think I know what you mean. Would probably be

+ Reply to Thread