+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some Enhancements to Dimensions in Rift

Ascendant

Default Some Enhancements to Dimensions in Rift

An idea I've seen on the forums in various forms is to allow for the creation of training dummies and buffbots in one's Dimension come Storm Legion. It would be absolutely amazing to turn part of your Dimension into a Dojo of sorts wherein you could test out rotations with various buffs like Fervor or Living Energy.

Alternatively, you could reserve dummies for the Guild Dimensions instead. Imagine a guild getting together to work on parses and rotations together on a training dummy in their own Dimension.

I do understand that we don't want to take everything meaningful out of the main cities, however. It is for this reason I would leave things like vendors, the AH, trainers and more in the cities.
    Moved on from Rift due to: Rift's PvP being a mindless, skilless zerg that has been and will continue to be perpetuated and reinforced :: A horribly optimized engine :: My personal distaste for F2P (already heading down the P2W path) after giving it a fair shake. Rift is an exceptional MMO by an overachieving development team that unfortunately is ruined by a few personally show-stopping issues.

Ascendant

Please remove this thread. I see that it was already posted so I'll respond to that one.

Thanks
    Moved on from Rift due to: Rift's PvP being a mindless, skilless zerg that has been and will continue to be perpetuated and reinforced :: A horribly optimized engine :: My personal distaste for F2P (already heading down the P2W path) after giving it a fair shake. Rift is an exceptional MMO by an overachieving development team that unfortunately is ruined by a few personally show-stopping issues.

+ Reply to Thread