+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ascend-A-Friend

Soulwalker

Default Ascend-A-Friend

I suggest this be improved.... currencies should be increased from 5p to 20 or 25p. Planaraites up to 1000 and favor increased to 5k.

I have invited a few friends come to try out Rift, they all ended up not getting the game because of currency limit in trying out the game which was annoying for them... my friend could not get a sigil with 1 greater plus lessers cuz he couldn't have more than 500 planarites, he could not purchase a set of pvp gears because limit of favor at 2k, also coins limited at 5p, he kept having to give me his coins every couple of levels because he would keep maxing out on them.

Also, there seems to be some glitches in the Rift Lite edition... my friend tried out a war wizard mage and he says his toon does not do anything when clicking spell actions, the toon just stands there... i went and tried it out and for me, the toon is fine... throwing up book and casting lighting at targets, its all very cool and neat. but if my friend can't see this, he is clearly unimpressed and bored.. another friend had issues with PVP achievements not popping up.

Sounds like the Rift Lite may need some fine-tuning and cleaning up? I'm disappointed, I really wanted my friends to join Rift.

wow, when i did it i didnt get any of that stuff, all i got was a month for each and the pet, hat, and mount, no currency at all

also, there are sigils with greaters and lessers available for about 100 planarite, there is pvp gear available for less than 2k favor (i found several for 500 favor)

i assume they were under level 20? it sounds like the currency theyre given is way more than enough

5 plat can get you a mount, a new role slot, several respecs and training, and have a bunch left over for whatever you want

Soulwalker

well he is maxed out at lvl 20 and not ready to purchase the game, still wants to play a bit more.. try out PVP some more... but the pvp gears you purchase that you're talk about at 500 favor each, are low lvl.. like lvl 14.. he is lvl 20. lol Hes the kind of guy that wants to really try out the game first before putting down money.. so yeah.. the currency limit isn't working out for him. hes not impressed at all.

5p is enough money, i agree with you.. i m not arguing that but... the fact that he kept having to give me some of his 5p every few levels cuz he kept hitting the cap was annoying for him...which is why i suggest an increase to 20 or 25p. Not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by xanduin246 View Post
    wow, when i did it i didnt get any of that stuff, all i got was a month for each and the pet, hat, and mount, no currency at all

also, there are sigils with greaters and lessers available for about 100 planarite, there is pvp gear available for less than 2k favor (i found several for 500 favor)

i assume they were under level 20? it sounds like the currency theyre given is way more than enough

5 plat can get you a mount, a new role slot, several respecs and training, and have a bunch left over for whatever you want
    Same here. I ascended 5 people and got the hat, the dog and the mount. I got nothing for the other 2 people.

I wonder if I can put in a petition and get "free money".
    Retired from the forum community 12/19/2017

My only gripe with AaF program is having nobody I know to pitch it to since they're pretty much not gamers or are into their own games. ;_;

+ Reply to Thread