+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More conquest Maps

Default More conquest Maps

I personally think we need more conquest maps, It gets boring doing stillmour every time here is an idea

Use ember isle

The bases could be in the Fort Zarnost, Talos Landing, and Aita

there could be about 40-50 extractors and a kill count of 7500

Soulwalker

I'd rather see the current conquest changed to be something that I actually WANT to queue for instead of feeling it as an obligation in order to get some of the best pvp gear.

In it's current state it is a zergy, lag fest in which everyone simply spams as much aoe as the hindered (due to lag) GCD allows. That's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by cainon View Post
    I'd rather see the current conquest changed to be something that I actually WANT to queue for instead of feeling it as an obligation in order to get some of the best pvp gear.

In it's current state it is a zergy, lag fest in which everyone simply spams as much aoe as the hindered (due to lag) GCD allows. That's just my opinion.
    I agree. Honestly, just take some ideas from GW2's WvW. Don't see a problem with taking a few ideas from there. MMO share ideas. That game has dynamic events like Rift, why not share the WvW idea as well? Come on....

Lets Go Rift. Hope Archeage can do something next. Lets Save Rift

I concur in this situation It does need to change alot

+ Reply to Thread