+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bank/gb/ah in fortune's shore please

Default bank/gb/ah in fortune's shore please

Like the title says I would suggest a bank/guild bank and ah in fortune's shore please. We already have crafting stations there. I am suggesting this because every time I go to meridian I crash, I also crash going through meridian. So I bound somewhere else and run there. I don't crash in raids very often but going to meridian makes me wanna cry. I love my server and the population is good I just want somewhere else to craft and access things like the auction house and the guild bank. I am hoping with the xpac that the combined city doesn't become the same lagfest that we have in meridian, I hope you can put these things elsewhere in the game. Thank you trion for making a great game and I would appreciate your consideration in this matter.

I agree 100% with this, i lag in Sanctum and would love to be able to cover everything in fortunes shore, an AH would make sense, it is a market hub after all!
    PO-TA-TOES!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrna View Post
    I am suggesting this because every time I go to meridian I crash, I also crash going through meridian.
    See my sig.

Soulwalker

yeah it's supposed to be a traders hub needs a bank and AH for sure

I am suggesting this because every time I go to meridian I crash, I also crash going through meridian.
    buy a better computer....
    Chemicalimbalance - Rogue - Wolfsbane
    Sleep is Overrated

Like the title says I would suggest a bank/guild bank and ah in fortune's shore please. We already have crafting stations there. I am suggesting this because every time I go to meridian I crash, I also crash going through meridian. So I bound somewhere else and run there. I don't crash in raids very often but going to meridian makes me wanna cry. I love my server and the population is good I just want somewhere else to craft and access things like the auction house and the guild bank. I am hoping with the xpac that the combined city doesn't become the same lagfest that we have in meridian, I hope you can put these things elsewhere in the game. Thank you trion for making a great game and I would appreciate your consideration in this matter.

get a guildie to banner you to TB and use the GB/AH there (no level requirement for TB), don't for get to talk to the Port operator
    Chemicalimbalance - Rogue - Wolfsbane
    Sleep is Overrated

I always wondered why none of the other major cities in Mathosia have a AH or a Bank.

Fortune's Shore would certainly be a great place to add those! We have a full crafting area in that city, so why not add a AH or Bank as well?

Same with some of the SL Hubs... Southwall Bunker comes to mind.

Yes, sure, I can port to TB or Meridian, but what if I don't want a loading screen at the moment and just drop some stuff off? I feel every major hub in a zone should have a Bank and Trader. ;)
    Last edited by Agrona77; 06-25-2013 at 10:34 AM.

+ Reply to Thread